What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

Sachiel

Hey PANIKZ,

I have two questions for you:

1. A few Days ago, I made Order #10544. A day later I sent you a mail asking if I could edit my order by adding another pack of seeds and sending me the edited confirmation. The only reply I got is that you added a note to my Order letting it seem like I was asking for another pack as freebies. Could you sort that out? I only wanted to avoid paying shipping twice! :biggrin:

2. Could you please send out the tracking # for Order #10432? I already asked for it via mail but got no reply.

Kind regards,
Sachiel

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey PANIKZ,

I have two questions for you:

1. A few Days ago, I made Order #10544. A day later I sent you a mail asking if I could edit my order by adding another pack of seeds and sending me the edited confirmation. The only reply I got is that you added a note to my Order letting it seem like I was asking for another pack as freebies. Could you sort that out? I only wanted to avoid paying shipping twice! :biggrin:

2. Could you please send out the tracking # for Order #10432? I already asked for it via mail but got no reply.

Kind regards,
Sachiel

Hi mate sorry about that i was having a ball ache editing your order i take it you had a few new emails,..:biggrin:

Iv Pm'd you your tracking ,..:tiphat:

No I havnt I cant pm you, I will email you now,..

Sachiel

Thank you verry much! My first order arrived today, so sorry for the trouble abbout the Tracking Nr. xD

The Payment for my second order should reach you soon...

beanja

We are working on something, possibly next week..
ANYTHING yet on the different payment options . you must know by now. This little waiting game is getting a bit much.Youve been saying you gonna have an answer .. that started almost 2 months ago .

beanja

So is CC ever gonna be an option ? Are you still working on something ?
Just answer the question mate ...

beanja

So what up mate ? Why you speechless. Your acting like ive done something to you ... have we met before ?

Sachiel

Hey Panikz,

I was just looking threw your auction section and found "Gypsy´s Devine Megamix". Could you give any more info about it? Just wanna know if it´s wot to bid on...

shaman369

any idea when you guys will be getting any more simply irresistible fems from chimera genetics in ?? im literally checking the site daily and foaming at the mouth for these to come in.lol

spazspaz

I’m thinking about some Bulk Seeds (Trainwreck, Critical +, etc.) Any info on how they were made?

Anyone run any of these varieties?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts