What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mary Jane in Maryland

sshz

I live in Southern MD and the black market is thriving in this area.it seems many have cards and use it for an occasional buy (for variety) but what's being grown indoor locally is WAY, WAY better than anything in the dispensaries. Add in the cheaper cost, free delivery, and a guarantee that comes with each purchase- it's a no brainer. It will take 10 years for MD to catch up to west coast states, if ever.

moonymonkey

i wud take any strain i got from dospesery that was doing well and RE-CURE IT BY PUTING IT INTO tupple ware container,opening wen i smoke ever day for 10-15 minutes..reaches maximun potency 3-10 days max...the tupple ware i used was sistema....peace it works great/

sshz

They purposely sell you pot that's not dried properly, cause water weighs more than bud. Curing takes place after the bud is dried. So, it's not a curing issue, it's a drying issue.

moonymonkey

tempture plays abig rollin it too.potency in the tuple bounces up down first 3 days,then gets better and stabilizes at day 10..at full potency...glad i don't deal with it.i like the alcapoco gold from 1974 and the red bud.cud still feel it the next day is was all over md and va those were the day....peace moonmart/i:tiphat::dance013:

GanjaBill

MD Medical Cannabis

MD Medical Cannabis

The medical cannabis that is available to patients is overpriced with quality lacking in most cultivars. I have tried a few that have impressed me but the overall experience is disappointing. Everything is set up for a money grab.
The easiest solution to this is to grow your own! There's no reason, WE THE PEOPLE, shouldn't be allowed to grow a plant. A plant that just so happens to kill cancer cells.

Grow Grow Grow

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
-Thomas Jefferson

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I live in Southern MD and the black market is thriving in this area.it seems many have cards and use it for an occasional buy (for variety) but what's being grown indoor locally is WAY, WAY better than anything in the dispensaries. Add in the cheaper cost, free delivery, and a guarantee that comes with each purchase- it's a no brainer. It will take 10 years for MD to catch up to west coast states, if ever.

Agreed 100%. You nailed it also, GangaBill.

18B

Baltimore has it's own problem with homeless living on the streets and heroin everywhere...it is a raging cesspool...hardly anything to celebrate.

sshz

I have 2 daughters living in different parts of the city............not any different than any other major city in the USA. It appears this is exactly what the DemocRats want.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Baltimore has it's own problem with homeless living on the streets and heroin everywhere...it is a raging cesspool...hardly anything to celebrate.

:laughing: That's funny, I left Balto. recently and moved to Western NC and it's exactly the same here, it seems to be the new normal everywhere.:tiphat:

moonymonkey

if you want to increase the medical weed thatstoo moist and not as potent as should be put into a plastic tuple ware container,with top on put on top of heat vent at home or top of base board heat for 6 hours,the tak off top for 10 -15 each time you smoke,next day repeat process one more time with the heat vent or baseboard heat.this will really increase the potency to knock out...reminds me of grows out in woods after harvesting leaving in a plastic garbage bag in the sun all day,before its dryed and cured,this kina works same way....just saying peace mm/more tricks from tricks:tiphat::dance013::tiphat:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
sounds like a "sweat".

most of the dispensary stuff ive had is better than most of the d.c. stuff ive had... albeit more expensive. concentrates are STUPID expensive, especially brand name carts.

growing my own is my right, and especially because it is EXTREMELY rare to find the strains for me (real deal, ACTUAL sativas)... one place so far has had golden tiger and purple haze x malawi, but ppooooofffffff.... stuck with hybrids now...

sshz

100% sativa's are just harder to grow, plain and simple. Most need a ton of sun (or light), have long flowering periods (some up to 16 weeks), grow very tall and can be finicky. It's been since the 1980's since I've seen some full-blown sativa's. I've been doing a number of Ethos's stuff, mainly sativa hybrids- some good, some not. When I was in mexico a few years ago, I had a cab driver get me a large center cola for $100, golden brown and mildly potent- but it was a pure sativa.

And anyone who buys anything from a dispensary is just plain nuts..........every customer I have has access and they all say they can't my potency in any dispensary pot........

Last edited:

nahual

everything ive seen in the local dispensaries is all cookie hybrids, and all about the same taste and strength, IE not strong enough for my pain levels and tolerance.

sshz

Wedding Cake= Hermie City

I bought some seeds and ended sending it back after many complaints they hermied like crazy.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, that's next up. Sure didn't want to hear that. What week so I'll know what to look for?