What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah well illegal Mexicans are taking all our roofing and construction jobs.they do not know how to roof here and they aren't very good at construction.im a professional.i would know.we have to fix all their fuckups.i gaurantee if I went to another country to try and take their roofing jobs there would be hell to pay.thats all I'm gonna say.im not touching this thread again

roofing crews here are damn near all Hispanic. they show up early, bust their ass, and head to the next job. masons i know say they will flat work you into the ground if you aint up to it. i've heard no complaints from anyone using their roofing crews...

rolandomota

WRONG! Lol Done deal thank you Georgia 1100 votes ahead in Georgia now and today's mail ins will clinch it c'mon Pennsylvania were waiting for your flip today 306 landslide victory mail in ballots for the win now wear a fucking mask because rural red voting Americans are getting sick with trump virus from the rallies

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
why is this thread still going?
this is the loser’s side.

anyway, airspace above biden’s home is now restricted.

that’s about as official as it gets for a president elect!

fuck trump (and all of his monkeyass followers)

oldhaole

Veteran
Let’s play a muh science game... let’s explain a 5.5 standard deviation over means (Wisconsin turnout). Imagine trying to explain how a 1 in 23 million+ event happens the day Biden needed to wake the literal dead. If elections happened daily, this event would happen once every 72,090 years..... yeahhhhh seems legit. Damn when science/ mathematics fuck your narrative

Let me translate that to English for you.

"Waaa!!! my guy lost! waaaa!"

Badfishy1

Nice job moving goal posts. Do that all by yourself or did white beard give you a hand. Anyhow, your straw man still doesn’t refute muh science... as a matter of fact, proves my argument even more... voter turnout is based on already REGISTERED voters you dunce

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The easiest way to tell who was a political bot is just to see who still returns to be part of our community after. I have a telling feeling now that his mission has failed Fitz won't be seen much.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The easiest way to tell who was a political bot is just to see who still returns to be part of our community after. I have a telling feeling now that his mission has failed Fitz won't be seen much.

there are several prominent chumpers names missing from the conversations today...whatever could have happened to them?:biglaugh:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
there are several prominent chumpers names missing from the conversations today...whatever could have happened to them?:biglaugh:

lol, true

but shoutout boogs and a couple of others like med...

they’ve shown their face despite the embarrassing loss,
and i respect that.

h.h.

Veteran

I got political four years ago. Time to tame it down. The pussy grabbing orange dude will be gone.

St. Phatty

I got political four years ago. Time to tame it down. The pussy grabbing orange dude will be gone.

well sort of.

the Trump News Network, I expect to launch in early 2021.

Trump needs the money. He can probably con $420 million to pay his 2021 debt.

Will he get his political backer Sheldon Adelson to kick in for a TNN ?

How many of the Trump supporters will listen to Trump's News Network ?

crazy idea,but maybe we can focus on growing pot now...

I should really heed this advice.

I'm a normal stoner and like to think I'm a "nice fella" but I have the most hated politics in all of Western Civilization literally lol.

I should probably stop talking politics here...but it's hard! Not many places online allow free speech.

h.h.

Veteran
well sort of.

the Trump News Network, I expect to launch in early 2021.

Trump needs the money. He can probably con $420 million to pay his 2021 debt.

Will he get his political backer Sheldon Adelson to kick in for a TNN ?

How many of the Trump supporters will listen to Trump's News Network ?

On to the next con.
I’m still getting spammed with trump emails asking for donations. Good deal though. They’ll match me 500%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts