What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling papers, blunt wraps may harbor heavy metals, pesticides

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks, it is very useful, I only wished they had named the 70 brands of non-cellulose papers they had tested (only 1 failed).

I've been using Top papers (low-ball estimate 5/day) for 40yrs. and have always had great health/numbers so it would be of interest to me to know if they made the list as they're prolly the cheapest and most widely used (overall) papers on the market.

...... one thing that caught my eye though was that plants used to make paper AND MJ grown in soil all absorbed heavy metals/pesticides from previously contaminated soil. :fright:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Thanks, it is very useful, I only wished they had named the 70 brands of non-cellulose papers they had tested (only 1 failed).

I've been using Top papers (low-ball estimate 5/day) for 40yrs. and have always had great health/numbers so it would be of interest to me to know if they made the list as they're prolly the cheapest and most widely used (overall) papers on the market.

...... one thing that caught my eye though was that plants used to make paper AND MJ grown in soil all absorbed heavy metals/pesticides from previously contaminated soil. :fright:
Yes that caught my attention as well.

Omg, my hoodrat friends were right about "cancer paper" in black and milds :whee:

I smoke almost exclusively swisher sweet *mini's

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I'm not sure what Switch is referring to but.... most all the food we eat is poison. Even fresh fruits and veggies. Fludioxinal, Amadedin (sp). Most of the other food we eat is treated with all kinds of crap. It's the price of global food sharing. I buy cherries in the store that are probably a month old and they are still firm, juicy and very very sweet. They actually taste a lot like the cherry candy. Ever see a REAL cherry a month after it's picked? LOL Fruits and veggies are now stored in containers/vats full of anti-fungal preservatives while they are shipped from (mostly) South America to countries all over the world.

The good news is, because of all the new tech in food, starvation is GONE around the world. Sally Struthers can go home and rest in peace that her job is completed. LOL

However, look at the new generation of children. Boys have full beards and are already balding before they leave high school. The girls have 48 DDD tits and a muffin top that would shock the fat man of the circus. A trade off, I guess.

On the heavy metals subject, cannabis is known for drawing heavy metals out of the soil. They planted it all around Chernobyl after it leaked. I wonder if all our pot is full of it. Do they typically test pot for heavy metals?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
This should probably be a thread of it's own but I'll just toss it here because I don't think people are interested in what they eat. Just in hating and bashing whatever their MSM news tells them to. On that topic, you will NEVER see this on the MSM because the people doing it are the sponsors on TV. Sponsors don't tell the news what to say. But they DO tell them what they CAN'T say. And, telling the truth about their products AIN'T gonna happen. So, in lieu of MSM, I present to you some information about what you eat......

FLUDIOXONIL..... https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Fludioxonil

I like this part... (are we wondering why today's disease is diabetes, yet?)

IDENTIFICATION AND USE: Fludioxonil comes in the form of odorless, yellowish or colorless crystals. It is a phenylpyrrole fungicide that interferes with glucose transport across fungal membranes.

120Octane

Same b.s. most find in organics...emotional marketing and sales....who knows most soil in western us is damn near toxic with aluminum....how about those admenments animal or not exposed to it all there lives then it is in you.....soil test bags of earth worm castings enjoy the surprise!

Hilarious how people want to preach health and toss it in a dirty ass blunt rap....how many chase that blonde concentrate but do not know it was pulled 2 weeks earlier than smokable flower....so many gaffs in all this... I just go sit on my bucket smoke my white ash as snow salt grown weed on a glass bowl....

St. Phatty

that's why I think Madrone Skin might be an useful rolling paper.

but it's a little thick, like regular paper.

Needs to be thinner, like a ZigZag.

They fall off the trees and curl up into tubes about 3/8 inch diameter.

Latest posts

Latest posts