What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush and Panama - Outdoor

weedcvlt

Hello everyone! I will share some pictures of my outdoor "garden". the cultivation is being done in pots of 8 and 15 liters, the soil is basically the classic recipe of notill, with watering of fermented and labs to help in the maintenance of life, since the pots are small.

Panama Vegging:
picture.php

Pck Vegging and Flowering:

Attachments

• IMG_20200818_115830.jpg
    IMG_20200818_115830.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200815_075300.jpg
    IMG_20200815_075300.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200815_075606.jpg
    IMG_20200815_075606.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200815_075215.jpg
    IMG_20200815_075215.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 45

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome weedcvlt :)

Thanks for supporting our work and for sharing pics of your Panama and PCK.
Glad to see the PCK already advanced into flowering, a classic pheno. Best wishes for the rest of the flowering.

weedcvlt

hello dubi, i really like your job! unfortunately here in Brazil getting quality genetics is very difficult, but I hope to still grow a lot of ace. I think I got lucky with my Panama, I was looking for red pheno, I only had one feminized seed, I think I got the hay I wanted. it's right at the beginning of the flora a little over two weeks

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you got the pink pistiled Panama pheno you were looking for ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful flowers weedcvlt :yes: Really desirable and classic expressions of each strain.

Looks they are flowering under cold conditions, but the resin production is really good! ;)

Please, let us know your final opinion about them after a bit of curing. Thanks!

weedcvlt

Beautiful flowers weedcvlt :yes: Really desirable and classic expressions of each strain.

Looks they are flowering under cold conditions, but the resin production is really good! ;)

Please, let us know your final opinion about them after a bit of curing. Thanks!

Hello, Dubi.
I'm really enjoying cultivating your genetics.
I'm growing outdoors, the mites attacked here.
now i'm in trouble at the end of flowering, more hours of sunlight.
as soon as I smoke the flowers I will come back here.

some pictures of panama finishing outdoors

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts