What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone use 313Clones??

Yes I have but this guys way better
http://clonify.co/
Detroit is notorious for bogus clones. They find a popular most wanted strain “strains” and find some dummy like myself to buy them. Happened twice with gelato#33. Neither clones I got were gelato but they sure used the name to sell em to me.

prune

Veteran
Large strong clones, elites check out, but no info as to how many they pop for the poly-hybrids that dominate their menu.

On the flip side, just like everyone else, they are not immune from fungus gnats, thrips and especially PM (so far). It would be best to buy them as moms, quarantine, and treat aggressively with all the naughty stuff before taking cuttings.

Large strong clones, elites check out, but no info as to how many they pop for the poly-hybrids that dominate their menu.

Sublbc has been in the cut game for a while, so he's got to have a decent reputation for genetics, or word would surely spread quick, I'd imagine.

I haven't seen anyone bitching about the legitimacy of their cuts, but at the same time, they don't seem to care or know about the provenance of them either.

When I asked if their Chem 91 was the Skunk VA cut, they (whoever answered the text) had no idea what I meant. When I asked Sub in person whose Sour Diesel they were offering, he said he could show me a pic of the pack they popped it from, but I politely declined.

Now that they don't offer the Mac1 cut anymore, I think their Capulator offerings are all their seed selections, and most or all of their Ethos stuff are from seed selections they did as well.

I do have their GG4, Peanut Butter Breath, and Pineapple Express, but haven't flowered them yet.... They didn't come with any visible pests or PM though, for what it's worth.

Sub lied to me and won't answer my calls or messages.

He definitely has sold stuff with PM last year and mislabels stuff.

I grabbed 18 chem91s and not only were they far from that, 3 of them turned out to be lemon skunk. The chems had no flavor at all, could possibly be the white for all I know...

Well, damn, that's a bummer to hear... But good that the info is out there now!
Unscrupulous clone vendors suck, and should definitely be outed, if they're knowingly deceiving people.

Dunno how the hell he's still so successful with mislabeled and unproven cuts, but I guess I'll just hope for the best with the couple I have, come flower time.

Makes me wish I still had the cut connects I had years ago..."Chemdog", NL5, LA confidential, Chocolope, Strawberry Diesel... No provenance came with any of them, but they all lived up to their descriptions and were far from duds!
Ah, the good ol days...I miss them all, but I think I miss the "Chem" I had most.

The closest I can hope for at the moment is the upcoming hunt through some Skunky VA beans from Schwaggy P, and I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for your experience, Waxy. Hopefully there will be more reputable clone guys around here sooner than later!

The gelato 33 from him is the only thing that was the real deal and I heard and seen others get different cuts than the one he gave me. After not even 2 crops she is already dudding out.

There is nothing wrong with the gelato#33 other than its nute sensitive and looks different than other strains your prolly used to.

dire_wolf

Sub lied to me and won't answer my calls or messages.

He definitely has sold stuff with PM last year and mislabels stuff.

I grabbed 18 chem91s and not only were they far from that, 3 of them turned out to be lemon skunk. The chems had no flavor at all, could possibly be the white for all I know.

The gelato 33 from him is the only thing that was the real deal and I heard and seen others get different cuts than the one he gave me. After not even 2 crops she is already dudding out.

He might have been around for a while, but left a shitty impression with me.

Heard his partner at 313 is shady too from multiple people.

The chem 91 he was giving out was for sure a fake. Though it was a nice producer. Had a real deal skunk va 91 cut and they were not similar in the least bit.

His Gelato 33 is legit. Could be wrong but think he got it from Genotype A2 who I trust a little more. Thin mint and candyland both awesome though not sure if he gives those out anymore I bought them when he was selling through Genotype.

If I'm not mistaken, Sub used to supply A2 before opening 313... Maybe still does, but I'm not sure. Anyone else know better?

bs0

So this place is just popping seeds and then selling clones off of those? You could get pretty much anything from that, every cross has so many possible phenotypes. If that's the case it's not really worth getting clones from them, seeds cheaper and just cost you another 4ish weeks if you aren't in a time crunch.

Yeah, that's at least some of what they do. How they're still going so strong with no knowledge or care for provenance is beyond me.
That should be one of, if not the most, important factors in a successful nursery... But that goes to show you how little the average commercial growers care to know what they're growing, or providing to their clients. The same guy has been slanging these cuts for years, from SoCal to Detroit, without higher standards expected from his clients.

The least they could do is specify that's it's a cut they hunted from a certain seed pack.

Otherwise, it just adds more avenues for confusion for everyone, in my opinion.

kaka_

sub lbc reputation is dogshit
he literally used to bring trays into ga2 covered in visible pm
he's given several of my clients pm
he makes youtube videos
other than that he is a fucking joke
and a simple bitch.
real talk.
hi choad lbc.