What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cancer and Cannabis Oil

Galaxy420

I have been reading some threads on here that question the therapeutic value in treating cancer, but on doing a google search, there seems to be growing evidence

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz...&q=cannabis+oil+cancer&oq=cannabis+oil+cancer

Anyone seen this video on how to make it ? Someone questioned the fact that alcohol destroys the turpenes ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z58FiH87-6w

cannabis molecules called phyto- cannabinoids are the medicinal compounds in cannabis... our bodies have an internal cannabinoid system and it's called the endo-cannabinoid system. the phytocannabinoids from cannabis can act on our endogenous endocannabinoid system via signalling (agonist or antagonist) that target surface sphongolipids on cellular membranes... those cannabinoids modulate that signalling @ the phosholipid bilayer of cell walls... every cell needs homeostasis to survive... cannabinoids regulate homeostasis, if a cell has cancerous mass the cannabinoids either clean it up ( back to homeostasis)or kill that cell while not touching surrounding healthy cells... on a cancerous cell- the cannabinoid receptors that signal those cannabinoids actually develop in mass when in the presence of cannabinoids.. cancerous cell death is called apoptosis

people make their own endocannabinoids from aracidonic acid and that acid comes from correct amounts/types of omega fats (pufas)we eat or consume.. we synthesize/make endogenous cannabinoids on demand @ the cb receptor channel from an aquas environment and do not store these endo-cannabinoids anywhere in our bodies, they are on demand signalling agents that is totally dependant on ratios of omega three to six fatty acids you consume daily
the plant cannabinoids are called bio-mimicry compounds that activate bio-chemical pathways on cell membranes via their shape and structure.. so ahape effecting function... the geometry of it all!

GainGreene

Family friend had terminal cancer and took RSO(RickSimpsonOil) made the way described by him. No lie when he went for his surgery to remove tumor the doctors were puzzled and sowed him back up and was done in 45min. Surgery was to be several hours, nothing was found. Now sure the naphtha used leaves a hint of taste and smell to final product but it sure as hell worked for my friend. He is still here with us as this was nearly 5-6yrs ago. He went from a yellow pail color back to normal healthy looking in 2-3weeks.

Last edited:

soundman

Family friend had terminal cancer and took RSO(RickSimpsonOil) made the way described by him. No lie when he went for his surgery to remove tumor the doctors were puzzled and sowed him back up and was done in 45min. Surgery was to be several hours, nothing was found. Now sure the naphtha used leaves a hint of taste and smell to final product but it sure as hell worked for my friend. He is still here with us as this was nearly 5-6yrs ago. He went from a yellow pail color back to normal healthy looking in 2-3weeks.

RSO can do wonders. Doesnt work for everyone but still a good thing to try. Glad it worked for your friend. Awesome news.

Puts me to sleep. I got off three sleep and nightmare meds with it. Now I use weaker oil. I dont like the high of oral and edible cannabis.

Oh ya, I like your new sig. He made me laugh.

Carraxe

Veteran
Terpenes are very volatile. Alcohol dissolves both trichomes and the cannabis oil that is inside, and allows the terpenes to evaporate quickly. Cannabinoids are not volatile, so I guess what you get after purging the oil will be a mix of cannabinoids and non-volatile impurities like water, waxes, oils and proteins.

Cheers

herbgreen

Veteran
Ive heard people using vacuum ovens reclaim the terpenes add them back.

The Terpenes can be had separate...And they are not exclusive to cannabis

Its becoming alot more important thing...And that's a good question

What the effects would be or would be missed thats an experiment you would have to do

RSO oil is a super powerful cure and medicinal elixir The Decarboxylation from heating it plays a role and... The strain used

oldbootz

Veteran
My friend has a lot of dogs. He has treated two of his dogs with cannabis oil for mast cell tumors and they cleared up within 30 days. When treated the dog sleeps a lot and pro-biotics are needed as a supplement because the oil kills a lot of the intestinal bacteria. Sometimes chemotherapy tablet course is combined with oil for double effect.

leachim

Terpenes are very volatile. Alcohol dissolves both trichomes and the cannabis oil that is inside, and allows the terpenes to evaporate quickly. Cannabinoids are not volatile, so I guess what you get after purging the oil will be a mix of cannabinoids and non-volatile impurities like water, waxes, oils and proteins.

Cheers

I believe that the video by Jeff Ditchfield above in post #1 states that the turpenes are preserved in the method he uses ?