What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So wait a minute, you think all cannabis should be free? What about electricity and such? Or are you just talking clones?

No, I'm talking free flowers as a basic human right growing so plentifully that everyone has what they need. You don't need electric to grow outdoors and when prohibition really dies herb should be as free as dandelions.

That's my dream and instead of vending my overages I've given them to other sick poor people like me instead of vending them. Last year I gave away over 5 units and many free cuts and clones.

Nothing makes me feel better than being able to change someone's life by giving them weed when they need it but can't afford it and I also love being able to hook growers up with better gear than they have.

I bring joy to the world through dank herb. :woohoo:

I had a sweet deal bartering with a local hydro shop for all my supplies back home so all it cost me was electric.

Here I don't expect to be able to trade now that the grow store owners all show off their grows on social media.:biggrin:

I'm going to need to figure out a way to vend enough beans and clones to cover my hydro shop expenses so I can keep overgrowing here and get my new room set up while I find a spot for my outdoor.

I'm living in a small city house that is too wide open on a tiny lot to do any outdoor now.

I stopped and gave a homeless dude a doobie today on the street, I'll bet he enjoyed some ECSD more than some silver. I went to the craft store and scored a bunch of little zip locks and I'm going to bag up a bunch of old stash I left here three years ago to give out to the homeless down town.

West coast clone prices in dispensaries run $12 and cheaper from Craigslist so most growers don't have to keep moms if they don't want to. It's easy to get quality elites there

In MI there's only one shop known for quality elites and they sell out every weekend charging $50 each.

Out here in MA, RI the clone market is undeveloped and people are selling clones you never heard of for 20 to 30 on Craigslist.

jam 28 is a smoke out event at whaling city hydro on popes island between New Bedford and Fairhaven that I will be attending. There will be some vending on the down low and a clone raffle and freebies.

KONY

Veteran
I cant really put a value on a single cut.... I have never paid for a cut and cant imagine paying for one, I have also never charged anyone else for a cut.

The completely legal market idea is still very foreign to me. (where people sell cuts as a "legit" business)

Souljah_MA420

Hello. First time on here. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some wedding cake beans or cuts? MA med patient.... Thanks. Looking for any diesel cuts also.

Tcpdb2

$50 is about right I would say for something special.

I don't get it, The people who I smoke with are content buying it I guess.

No one I know is starting to grow for themselves... Yet.

Maybe they just don't want to make the initial investment in equipment.

There is still a "taboo" surrounding weed even with the new laws. I think it will take some time before that goes away.

Some are waiting for spring to plant outside, which is not legal unless it's in a lockable greenhouse or locked behind a secure fence (to my understanding).

If I wasn't setup already when the law changed, I run out and start a grow asap.

$50 for something special seems about right, but as a first time grower I would be looking for $10 clones or a gift. I'd expect a small flood of new growers once the clones start flowing later this year.

soserthc1

#ziggaro where you at around in pa. I've got a few glue s1 clones I'm about to toss. Personally I like it better than the glue 4 I was gifted here but I'm doubting that my 4 was real. Does the dude useful idiot grow the real 4 here ?

#chuckypigs " I don't care if they can't grow or grow better than me I just want everyone to smoke the best weed " prob the best statement I've read on the net props to you man

There are a bunch of growers/breeders on instagram. You might be able to search for MA related hashtags and direct message someone who would accept a donation.

Cannavore

Veteran
I have wanted a pack of the triangle mint....name change?
Great heads up Cann.

wedding cake is basically the name the jungleboyz gave to their first keeper of Triangle Mints.. I believe Wedding Cake also goes by Triangle Mints #3 :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#ziggaro where you at around in pa. I've got a few glue s1 clones I'm about to toss. Personally I like it better than the glue 4 I was gifted here but I'm doubting that my 4 was real. Does the dude useful idiot grow the real 4 here ?

#chuckypigs " I don't care if they can't grow or grow better than me I just want everyone to smoke the best weed " prob the best statement I've read on the net props to you man

yes he does , he got it from me .

soserthc1

yes he does , he got it from me .

Well then if that's the case my glue s1 I have is a better cut in my garden. I tossed the 4 to keep it.
I call it gluecoma

Thing for me is being a solo outlaw grower on the east coast it's rare that I try elite weed if it's not grown from me. I'm starting to collect a few elites so I'll get a better idea where my finds stack up.

I'm going to get two of my cuts spread and see where they stack up
Or just get jungle boys to grow it and become a instant rock star :

Your always helping dudes around here Dan so I'm going to pm ya later and see if you'd like to compare this s1

Z

Ziggaro

hypothetically speaking .... $50 for a top notch elite clone is a fair price... any one else agree??? any one disagree??? curious minds want 2 know

I would be happy as a clam to pay that for a gg4 cut, I just can't shell out $500 for ten!
Even 50 is technically too much but I can afford that at least.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I would be happy as a clam to pay that for a gg4 cut, I just can't shell out $500 for ten!
Even 50 is technically too much but I can afford that at least.

There was a table full of weak looking clones at the swap yesterday, none of them elite, all from obscure seeds and the dude wanted $100-$500.:moon:

I heard about somebody else there who had $30 clones but I didn't see them.

I saw black market healthy clones in Mass this week that were clean but not any strains I'd ever grow or even heard of in some cases going for $25-50.

I've heard multiple stories of $500 and higher prices in mass and ri for legit elites and the typical stories where someone's best buddy has real OG or dos-si-dos or Blueberry but won't part with it to anyone.

I'm thinking initially I'm going to let the glue and my 2.0 clones go cheap but try to get a decent price for the rest of my stable until the sept High Times cup.

I figure that in late July when I clean up my outdoor girls I'll try to root a couple thousand clones of all my best and get a booth at High Times cup and go nuts with cheap legit cali elites.

Before long some young gun will get a legit clone nursery running and my work will be done but in the mean time I'm going to try and do regular events and get the real out to everybody that has been searching.:tiphat:

Thanks to the members who came out to smoke with me this weekend!

I have a table with my seeds at the TetroHydro club again Friday at 6pm.
Let Chunky smoke you out legally!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I never paid for clones and never sold them. The six varieties I started with were given to me and one of them is still being grown. Since then I have shared those and others. The person who taught me and gave me the clones was a good guy and retired pro grower, who didn't know me from Adam. Since then we've shared jars, cuts, kief, etc. He can call any time and have a jar of anything I've produced, delivered if necessary. He would do the same for me.

Clones really cost nothing to make. Trimming and topping my veg plants, I throw that shit away all the time. Tons of it. It comes from seeds that I paid $5 - $10. So someone wants some and I juice up the cloner and let it run for two weeks. Whats the big deal? I chopped up a 14" plant yesterday because I'm short on room being a small rec grower.

Anybody wants clones of anything I've got, I'll give em to ya. Free. No hooks. No expectations. Have a ball. You'll get them in a 16 0z beer cup in coco with no bugs. They're not as exotic as some, but most are 20%+. Acapulco Gold, Ultra White Amnesia, White Widow, Northern Lights 2, Strawberry Kush. All genetics are from Seedsman or Barney's. You can look em up. A hundred bucks for a clone that's nuts.

Here's about 50 fresh cut clones in todays trash.
picture.php

Last edited:

~star~crash~

it would be great to vend clones, just gotta show up and see what the scenes is like in the infancy of a new market..or make connections to create a market..

i'm still kind of confused about these gathering CP's been posting about..is it legal to show up with clones? can u show up with flower? does anyone even show up? wtf?

Scrappy-doo

I paid $300 for a legit chemd cut like 5 yrs ago. Wasn't happy about being charged but I wanted it so I paid. The amount of runtime I got from her it was worth it. I passed her around a little for free or trade but was selective who I gave her to. I wish now that I was not as selective because I lost her and the few who got her aren't around anymore. Shame, she was a great plant.

Not sure how I feel about selling elites for big $. On the one hand if I really wanted something I'd pay for it to a limit, but selling cuts for $500 to strangers just seems wrong to me for some reason. I guess if it's real and people willing to pay then all's fair. I'm more used to just swapping with friends or giving to someone I know who I think is a cool person and I know it would make their day.

~star~crash~

just for the record i've given away flower seed and cuts and my time for free since 1999:biggrin: and continue to do so

set up w/genetics & also ran many successful grows for my friends both indoor and outdoor...some of these folks have gone on to prosper and blow me out of the water..i get by because of marijuana

peace........................