What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

B

blue_tick

glad to hear it brother. thankfully you had them out to fall back on.

so they caught up with the ol boy again? not as slick as he thought he was. one thing for sure he had a slick mouth on him and loved to bump that lip stick

peace

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
just a old stand by....in need of some new soil,and bigger home....
bent/broke the top of the main,... gonna vegg a little whike longer then onto FLW..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yeah dude started a new profile to specifically come in my thread and try and start shit. By the next morning when I got up and came on here, the post was gone and so was the profile he started. Acting like he "stumbled" across my thread, dude had already been banned once before for causing problems in my thread.

At any rate, I'm hopefully not gonna lose the Cheese, and several others. When I usually clean the lowers on my outdoor, we were having car problems. So that didn't get done. When I saw them yesterday, the Cheese, Face-OFF OG bx2, "The Three" , Karmdown#2, all had lower snips that can be cloned. Mission this morning is to go take snips from them.

that's just stellar news DTOG, about the lowers on your outdoor plants, putting the band back together just awesome....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
that's just stellar news DTOG, about the lowers on your outdoor plants, putting the band back together just awesome....

I took cuts of the Exodus Cheese, Karmdown#2, and Apeshit this morning. They are already in seedling starter mix under a dome. I would have liked to take cuts from more of them, but didn't wanna take branches with decent size buds on them. Didn't wanna stunt them, and clones with buds on top tend to get mold quick if not watched like a hawk, and i'm not in the position to do that right now.

I'll stop growing when I'm dead or locked in a cell. FUCK PROHIBITION!!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
I took cuts of the Exodus Cheese, Karmdown#2, and Apeshit this morning. They are already in seedling starter mix under a dome. I would have liked to take cuts from more of them, but didn't wanna take branches with decent size buds on them. Didn't wanna stunt them, and clones with buds on top tend to get mold quick if not watched like a hawk, and i'm not in the position to do that right now.

I'll stop growing when I'm dead or locked in a cell. FUCK PROHIBITION!!!

I just love that outlook great attitude DTOG

RockinRobot

I seem to keep missing all the fun.

Starting second month in the hospital. Rehab actually. Stuck here till mid November when I stop needing IV antibiotics. Damn staff infection inside my bones.

Nothing growing at all for now. Never got around to teaching the S/O to grow so no use her starting a grow without me even there to tell her what to do.

Hoping to get a pass out of here for a couple hours this week. If so will tally up last harvest and take some pictures of the buds. The smoke is some of the best I've grown to date both in taste and potency. She brought me 2 little buds to rehab today. When she opened it I could smell the skunk from 3 feet away outside. Nice mellow buzz and excellent pain reducing effect. Lasts about 4-5 hours. Not bad even if I am blowing my own horn.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I seem to keep missing all the fun.

Starting second month in the hospital. Rehab actually. Stuck here till mid November when I stop needing IV antibiotics. Damn staff infection inside my bones.

Nothing growing at all for now. Never got around to teaching the S/O to grow so no use her starting a grow without me even there to tell her what to do.

Hoping to get a pass out of here for a couple hours this week. If so will tally up last harvest and take some pictures of the buds. The smoke is some of the best I've grown to date both in taste and potency. She brought me 2 little buds to rehab today. When she opened it I could smell the skunk from 3 feet away outside. Nice mellow buzz and excellent pain reducing effect. Lasts about 4-5 hours. Not bad even if I am blowing my own horn.

good luck rr that staff is nasty stuff i have a girlfriend that very nearly lost the lower half of her arm, she went into outpatient surgery for carpal tunnel and and four or five months later she was staff free, Hospitals around here are not the cleanest places unfortunately. GOOD LUCK

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I lost all my genetics. Can get a few back locally, but the Cheese might be a little harder to get back in the harem.

Sorry to hear DTOG, hope you get back up and running soon!

Yeah dude started a new profile to specifically come in my thread and try and start shit. By the next morning when I got up and came on here, the post was gone and so was the profile he started. Acting like he "stumbled" across my thread, dude had already been banned once before for causing problems in my thread.

He'll be back, he just loves the troll life too much. Just be a question of how long he can hold his water before we all figure it out again.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Hey flboy

Hey flboy

I'm giving your pollen harvesting trick a run with ACE OTH

picture.php

Wish me luck!!!

bucketswithsoil

:woohoo:
ahhhhh Yea...fall mullet run in damn near full effect already...
windcheater,longA,broken back longA...ohhh the snookies are gonna be in some serious trouble...
of course there will be a live pinfish here and there as well... :headbange :nanana:

B

blue_tick

I'm giving your pollen harvesting trick a run with ACE OTH

View Image

Wish me luck!!!

getter done D/P

easiest way i know of if you want to keep it isolated. dare i ask what that would be going to hit LOL. what ever it's going to hit should be excellent what ever it is

you don't need luck with your skills brother

peace

bucketswithsoil

[Green;7624264]Can I get cliffnotes on wtf you guys are talking about with DTOG and losing all the cuts and the troll? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

well........ill let DTOG,spill the beans on that...chk his thread and read back some...you will find out....
and the troll PBH,PBL...AKA,STIG,...ilovebonghits (backwards)
that bout sums it up.... :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Can I get cliffnotes on wtf you guys are talking about with DTOG and losing all the cuts and the troll? Thanks in advance.

I got busted and lost all my genetics and a lot of my seed stock. Just prior to that PoweredByDildo's was on one of his "give shitty advice to newbie's" kick" . Plus posting the same pics of shitty plants in multiple threads. He also was fucking with my homie DJXX.

So I posted in the EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs thread a pic of a plant that was EXTRAordinarily colorful (not just barely visible purpling from whatever he does to his plants). With a brief little statement that said "true to the thread title here was my very colorful plant, that was like that on it's own, not from cold, or deficiencies.

That's all it took for him to go into full troll mode. Not just with me, but with a lot of guys. I was venting in my thread, and someone pointed out he just got banned. So he makes a new profile just to come try and start shit in my thread. Next morning when I got back on here, his posts were gone, and new profile banned. It's like if you don't like what people are saying in my thread, stay out of it. There are hundreds of other threads here at the mag to view and particiapate in and besides that if you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
PoweredByDildo's .....WTF did I tell u bout making me laugh while smoking i choked on my Newport Funny as fuck.

Did u have to go to bond court ?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
PoweredByDildo's .....WTF did I tell u bout making me laugh while smoking i choked on my Newport Funny as fuck.

Did u have to go to bond court ?

I didn't even have to go in front of a judge that night. Cop was being all "professional" while his other cop buddies were around. But once it was me and him, I realized how good he was being to me. Called out to me and asked what day and time was good for me for court. That's when i realized I wasn't gonna have to go in front of a judge(even though all night he told me it would be up to the judge weather or not I went to jail that night, while he was around other cops) .

He didn't even count the plants. Just gave me a ticket for unlawfully growing cannabis. Which in my state, they can give you just that charge and that's it, or they can wait for the weed to dry and then charge with the dry weight. Seeing the way things went that night, I'm hoping just for the charge i initially got and nothing else.

Older guy I know got the same charge last summer with 70 ,four foot tall plants(outdoor) and he got his shit reduced down to a traffic infraction with a fine. And that dude has a felony for sales!!

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
getter done D/P

easiest way i know of if you want to keep it isolated. dare i ask what that would be going to hit LOL. what ever it's going to hit should be excellent what ever it is

you don't need luck with your skills brother

peace

Plan is to make some more OTH seed and then next year pop a bunch and clone them and work with the clones. Dubi says they are much more manageable that way.

Already collected some pollen, do you use any particular method to dry it for storage?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I didn't even have to go in front of a judge that night. Cop was being all "professional" while his other cop buddies were around. But once it was me and him, I realized how good he was being to me. Called out to me and asked what day and time was good for me for court. That's when i realized I wasn't gonna have to go in front of a judge(even though all night he told me it would be up to the judge weather or not I went to jail that night, while he was around other cops) .

He didn't even count the plants. Just gave me a ticket for unlawfully growing cannabis. Which in my state, they can give you just that charge and that's it, or they can wait for the weed to dry and then charge with the dry weight. Seeing the way things went that night, I'm hoping just for the charge i initially got and nothing else.

Older guy I know got the same charge last summer with 70 ,four foot tall plants(outdoor) and he got his shit reduced down to a traffic infraction with a fine. And that dude has a felony for sales!!

I gotta move there :) Good shit