What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back with MORE new stock to check

G

guest3854

We just got back from seein' some of our Northern Cali friends that we haven't seen in over 11 yrs . Old heads that have been at this fer quite some time . Got to check out some of their outdoor crops ..... all I can say is Gall Damn , fuggin' huge plants reaking of spicy , ghani hash . Very complex aromas , reminding you of tha old school shit . Greasy ... tacky to tha touch with enormous colas of densely stacked calyx' .

Well , these folks having never been on line , were more than happy to kick down plenty of stock fer us to check and work with ! They have been using these same genetics since '84-85 , and was told that they are tha same plants that I had seen and toked , when I was a kid . I just remember gigantic stankin' plants that smelt of spicy , afghan hash . (I was just starting to smoke at tha tender age of 12 , so please forgive me not remembering tha effects of this herb) Our friends reside 'bout 100 miles outside of Redding (pick a direction , it get's hot everywhere within that radius but need to protect our friends locations) where it get's plenty hot , similar to what some of tha regions of Afghanistan get , with some elevation ....

It's a pure Afghan , though tha region of collection is not known , they did not collect 'em but had friends that did . Unfortunatly , these details did not really excite my friends and went undocumented , so all I can say is that it is a pure Afghan . Plenty of beans were acquired and have hit tha water fer a nice soak .

Steele

sparobis

Veteran
wassup steele?
sounds awesome dude......you gotta see my blue/ultra sonja's....i have no cameras now(2 broke..lol)but, ill borrow a friends so you can see my females.....im very impressed with the sonja's...as will most folks when they see the pics!
i got 2 sbbx1 fems,2 excellent ultras..well 3...ones being used for f2's.....3 huge budded blues....nice compact big buds the blue sonja....i dusted 1 of my thunderbolts with the ultra male..man,my ultra male is a stud for sure..im very happy and impressed with your gear..and,thx a million for your help!
peace
sparo

G

guest3854

Sup Chili , thanks fer tha support . I'm sure you'll have a shot at 'em .

KindBud , good to have ya in tha thread .

AZ , no doubt , dank it is .....

Josey , all in good time bru . Can't rush greatness , lol . Naw , but fer real .... it'll be a bit 'till we have made tha selections and checked 'em properly . Got about 80 outta 100 up , so that'll give me a very good idea of what we're lookin' at .

Thanks fer checkin' on what's up and coming at GrindHouse ,
Steele

G

guest3854

Well , tha plants are doin nicely . Past tha seedling stage and well into veg . These will be triggered next week , as they are proving to be very vigorous . Fat , green-blue , overlapping leaves and already putting out light aromas , similar to menthol (they're still young so ....) Bout 10" tall with almost an equal number of nodes . We're testing that B'Cuzz foliar spray on 'em and really just perfect health & growth speed . Tha plants showing heavily mutated leaves have grown outta tha bullshit and though considerably smaller , are in fine health . More plants have been culled , tha slow , not-so-vigorous individuals . I'm sure they would be fine if given more time , but we cull hard here , having no patience when plenty others show VERY promising traits . Several are already showing trichs on tha fan leaves , leading me to more firmly believe that these are gonna be something to really hold onto and work with . We've been in search of a killer Indica to add to tha catalog , fer some time and excited to see how they prove fer us , indoors . I'll update with pics in several days , just really busy times ....

Be well y'all ,
Steele

sounds ill steele, gotta love the old school/world flavors.... look forward to any and all of your projects dropping I myself relocated recently, so I have a hotter drier climate to work with od now- still waitin for the next round of bubble and sonja to drrrrooppp.... keep me up if you would, btw interested in some bmrock f2s.... let me know.....

Farva

you are trully blessed steel savage I'm sure you'll have some killer crosses to come out with hopefully I'm quick enough get a pack or 2 :ying:

G

guest3854

Alright folks , as promised .... Here's just a glimpse of what's gettin' grinded on , here at tha GrindHouse .

These are approx. 1 month old , feeding very heavily and proving to be some vigorous plants with explosive growth . This plant here is already showing trichs on tha fans .... has us anticipating somethin' fiercely special .

1 of several trays filled with SS Afghans

Another individual , giving y'all an idea of structure ....

And tha plant thought to be a mutant due to it's twisted , deformed leaves and slow ass growth ....

Enjoy ,
Steele

monkey5

Veteran
Wow !! Steel going to give people what they are looking for !!! Some killer indica seeds !!! thank you for showing them !!! Looking good !! monkey5

G

guest3854

Semper , we plan on releasing both a pure and hybrid lines . Tha first cross that is public knowledge (I have other elite's that will be announced for use , later on when my other crosses come out) will obviously be tha UK Cheese . Testing to start in '09 on those lines and hopefully have 'em out to y'all before spring planting (again , provided these check out) !

Josey , we generally discourage against using mutated individuals , and though this thang has grown outta it , it is still diminutive in size compared to tha others and not very vigorous . Just gonna have'ta keep an eye on it cuz' we have seen worthy plants come out of this .

Mosca , good to see yas . Gimme a hollar ....

Monkey , no doubt folks have been lookin' for an an original Indica from GrindHouse ; myself firstly . We've been burnin' tha midnight oil sourcing some Indica genetics , and just luckier than a mutha fucka that friends we haven't seen in YEARS , came through . But above all , it's gotta be to MY liking fer me to put it out . If it ain't potent , it ain't gonna be cuttin' tha mustard . It must also combine well , so .... there's alot to live up to . Plenty of testing , is all I can say .....

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

G

guest3854

Sorry , meant to address you Puff and Farva .

Puff , yeep these should make fer some killer O/D plants . Saw 'em in full on bloom .... Plenty of Sonja left to ship in however , I'll be makin' an announcement regarding tha Sour Bubble in acoulpe weeks . Thanks fer tha offer on tha bmrocks , however my work with tha SB is in no way going to transfer over into other bog bullshit . There are other folks out there , that I'm sure would be interested in 'em though . SB was put out to fill tha gap regarding b's exodus from tha community ....

Farva , it will be some time before tha release however we do try to keep enough stock fer folks . Last time we shipped more than 100 packs , with more than half being BIN's at $80 .

Thanks fer tha interest fellas ,
Steele

certainly understand sourbubb was bogs gem- I cant wait to get some bx1s whenever they are up.... Ive had the bx3 from a few good friends, scene a few color variations dependent on the weather in or out- anyhow as always thanks for your hard work in preserving some great strains- I figure ill make a ix batch of the bmr and send em to the bay for freebies- just to make folks smile.... best wishes to you steele and keep me up on releases in the near future...peace brother...

G

guest3854

They were triggered 'bout 5 days ago and already starting to show .... They have stretched a bit but still remaining at a controlled height , thus far . Clones taken and good to go ! We too are lookin' forward to runnin' tha Cheese cross , among others , BIG time . I'll get some picks up in acouple days when they have really started to set .

Be well folks ,
Steele

Latest posts

Latest posts