What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot smoking voters, heres our chance.

captdoug

Cannabis Culture Magazine has put out thare report on pot friendly politations. We have the choice to stand up and tell the goverment we are tired of locking up pot smokers. If you can buy the latest issue of CC #62. It has a nice easy to read lay out of the difrent states and representatives that are going up for election the year. It tell how they voted of pro and anti marijuana laws in thare time in office. I find it to be the best guide on the matter. Please if we REALY want to do something about marijuana GO VOTE! If you are unable to vote because your not old enough or forgot to register or a felon, tell someone who can. Tell your parents who you want elected to office in your area. Make up some shit they will buy. Spread the word. Don't look at the party look at thare stance on pot.

This link will take you to the online artical 2006 smokers guide to voting by state.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4806.html

This link will take you to the same but you will scrol down to your zipcode to find your rep.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4807.html

I know the page is long but look through it to your state and district it realy does matter. If you can vote do if you can't find someone who can but it is up to us to change the laws. Sorry about any misspelled words that has no baring on my commitment to end this war. Also please bump this page so it stays up so that as many people can see it and read it as possable. Thanks :smoweed:

captdoug

Ya I like him too. Looks like we have a good chance to unseat some anti pot pigs.

Last edited:
Jahkaya said:
Voting for KINKY in TX!!

I wish it was for Pres. He should be cloned enough times to take over every government position.

captdoug said:
Ya I like him too. Looks like we have a good chance to unseat some anti pot pigs.

If people like us actually get out and vote. I know I will as I have for awhile now. I think they should make election day a Monday and a federal, manditory holiday. People would have less excuse to vote in larger numbers then and in doing so you would see the real America for once. You could go vote, the watch some Monday Night Football. How American is that?!

G

I have seen more Kinky bumper stickers on cars than any other canidate. Why the hell not?

Ron Paul is definitely one of the good guys. He is a doctor and for sure knows about the value of MMJ.

G

Bro, I appreciate all the work ya put into this. While I am passionate about MMJ....I hate the libertarian party as I do not believe their interests follow mine along some other routes. I urge everyone to study candidates closely and to pick the ones that best represent your interests. Just cause they are pro MMJ does not necessarily mean they are the best person for the job. Sometimes ya have to pick the lesser of 2 evils.

Shibbyguy

Libertarians, Green party.....I know the party system is a fallacy, but when it comes to weed, the only way we will achieve our goal is to get DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS in office who support us.

its not a good idea to vote for democrats or republicans because no matter what their personal beliefs are they generally vote along party lines in the most important issues. if they didn't then they wouldnt get nominated by the party.

Latest posts

Latest posts