What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gaslit Kush Co

gaslit_kush_co

Wut it is B? Been a while...found me a keeper from my pollen chucking a few years back.

This here's what I'm callin Gaslit OG..
She's SourLSD*SourStrawberryKush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Harvested Jun18
picture.php

Current, this is her untopped earlier before I whacked her head off and put it in a cup...she's a fuckin beast
picture.php

gaslit_kush_co

Got some other things on, popped 24 SourCherryGumballs, 8 have popped so far, 3 died, 5 still goin.
picture.php

WeddingCake bagseed #1
picture.php

WC#2
picture.php

Popped 12 GaslitKush beans (SourBubble*GaslitOG)
picture.php

There's 2 GK's up and running in the SourCherryGumball tray, two more planted, planted the rest in these rockwools.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That plant up top sure looks like a trifoliate? Is it? It also looks pretty tasty.

gaslit_kush_co

That plant up top sure looks like a trifoliate? Is it? It also looks pretty tasty.

She's a beast, she'll pop an arm out the side of a branch (wish I had taken a pic, will next time)

She's a mutant in the not-normal sense but not in the funky leaves/bullshit growth sense. She's a mutant all-star, would prolly dunk on Kobe

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great! Mind describing the smell/flavor? Does the smell translate to a lingering after taste?

gaslit_kush_co

Looks great! Mind describing the smell/flavor? Does the smell translate to a lingering after taste?

She has the lingering kushkush on the palate, when fresh off the plant and dried I caught some strawberry menthol like a strawberry Vicks losenge.

And that was when she was carrying over 100 beans...this next round should be awesomer

gaslit_kush_co

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gaslit OG...finishes in 8wks and cures into a minty ogeezy euphoric swollen eyelids experience.

Gonna backcross with the GaslitKush (SourBubble*GaslitOG) for the GaslitMint

Ty, ty *bows left, right*

gaslit_kush_co

picture.php

picture.php

Got a few new ones going..two big ones in the top corners are WeddingCake bagseeds..top middle is Grandma's Kush (SourBubble*SourStrawberry,) bottom corners are GaslitKush (SourBubble*GaslitOG) bottom middle is GaslitOG
picture.php

gaslit_kush_co

Next round I'm monocropping my Gaslit OG in eight 3gal fabric pots. Sick of the uneven spread and under-utilized light distribution, bought the 2nd 300w so I could do over a LB in my little 4*2, the uneven spread and production-hunts aren't working for me. 8 3gals with my clone, better pruning...going for 16-24zips next time.

gaslit_kush_co

GaslitKush (SourBubble*(SourLSD*SourStrawberryKush) pollinated with IlluminatiBreath (Breathworks*KingLouieOG)*TriangleKush)...calling the cross Pharaoh's Kush at the moment

picture.php