What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

?????PH??????

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hydro I swap the res out once, about 5 days before harvest, with pure r/o. No pH. In 5 days it's back up to around 300ppm and the plants are clean. Granted, this is after a couple weeks of gradually lowering nutrient strength before harvest. (fading)

Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Growing in soil

I flush with tap water (.1ec) and like for it to be between 6.4-6.8

I always make sure when feeding that my pH is 6.5-6.6 But when flushing at the end of flower, it doesn’t matter as much. Some ppl will say that pH doesn’t matter on the flush at all, since you’re not really feeding the plants. I like for it to be in range so it’s one less thing for the plant to deal with stress wise. :tiphat:

MedFaced

If organic, don’t need to flush. Otherwise it’s a week of neutral or close to watering—regular tap is fine. Some folks advise two weeks. I’ve never found that necessary. Some people add just water and molasses the last week.