What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaica 2019

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Pulled into Montego Bay Jamaica back in 2000 when I was in the Coast guard. We parked our boat down by the cruise ship terminal. Only had 2 days to explore the area. Made it to the main strip. Went snorkeling. Clear, warm water.
I asked the cab driver driving me back to the boat and the cruise ship terminal about how much the ganja was and he quoted me $400 an ounce so that was the end of that. Got drunk on rum. Good old Jamaica. There's non-stop flights between Boston and Montego Bay. I really want to go back, Mon.
Just looked - $306 round trip with Delta. Just need to find a cheap cplace to stay in Montego Bay. Anyone have ideas or suggestions you could help me with?