What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha testing Lemon Dizzle my nizzles!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks guys, guess its part of the game, but I'm doing everything I can to bring these back to happiness! I'll get some shots today to document it properly!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So here is how they look after being butchered pretty hard lol, not sure #4 will pull through or not, anyways, #1 in the same pot should make up for it... They seem to be recovering tho so we shall see... I also topped them...

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So there is a light at the end of the tunnel, things are bouncing back, #1 is a straight beast, seems to be more indica leafed of the bunch, just crazy vigor, almost sacrificing #4 and letting her take over the whole pot... we shall see what happens next week. I might top them again... not sure yet.

Anyways, hopefully the broads are gone for good... fingers crossed, we got predator mites surveying the area!

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So I'd like to apologize, but I had to sacrifice the 4 plants, they were the source of most mite problems, due to adding some extra worm castings love into their container, unfortunatelly the castings were hosting the mites. I tried to move outside to see if they could survive, but a slightly frost surprised me and toasted the plants... Sorry Panikz for the let down.

The good news is that I still have 3 beans left that I will pop as soon as I can and hopefully we can test those out...

Once again my apologizes, shit happens, I was looking forward to growing those out, they had insane vigor and were smelling nice already... I will get this going again real soon! Tonight ill soak those seeds left!

Peace!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fingers crossed they pull through and bye bye to the nastys,,,s2

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So the last 2 seeds have been above soil for around a week and doing well! Gonna veg a few more weeks and flip em! Nothing exciting yet... but soon some shots of the action! peace! :rasta:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
hey guys quick update on my last chance with the lemon dizzle lol... I got 2 of them 4 weeks into flower, they both looking good, once is a bit behind, more sativa looking, was the smaller on in veg but caught up on the stretch... the other one is my favorite, had great vigor from the beggining and now it has some of the chunkiest flowers... branches very well, had to supercrop a few times to keep it under control with the other strains in the canopy.

pics to follow!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So after many bumps along the road we are able to fully finish the Lemon Dizzle. I had 2 phenos, one tighter chunkier nugs that finished around end of week 8, the other was stretchier, took a bit longer to start flowering, a bit more sativa dominant and with nice foxtails and it went full 10 weeks.

Both plants looked extremely frosty with a creamy sweet nose to it. Lots of brown hairs displayed on the final product

Got around half and ounce per plant off a 2 gallon grow bag with organic soil.

Smoke been curing for 3 weeks or so, and yesterday I smoked on it all day, and I must say its quite a beautiful high! Sativa dominant buzz, not so clear in the head, a bit racy during first set of high, but mellows it out to a more clear headed introspective high! Im enjoying it quite a bit! Good against anxiety and depression...

The flavor has a creamy lemony background to it, the forefront of the flavor is nothing too special, but not a bad taste either.

Enjoy the shots of Lemon Dizzle #2, I can't find the pictures of the other pheno!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!