What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon dizzle testers

mr.brunch

Veteran
Re potted and in their new home, ready for a watering...

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great MrB,,
Mine off into 10 litre pots tomorrow then decide which two will get topped and the others
left to do there own thing with just supercropping if needed,
Peace and regards 944s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers guys, they are watered now, should get themselves adjusted in the next couple of days

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers panikz
One week later, they are settling in nicely. I decided to top them this run in anticipation of the stretch.
Here’s the girls

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good mate if they are anything like the parents they will stretch more than double,..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good mate if they are anything like the parents they will stretch more than double,..

Thanks for the info man, I thought they might get a stretch on so I’m going for the topping strategy this time... hopefully two nice colas on each

DiverDave

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pulling up a chair
lurk.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm in for the ride Mr.B

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looking great so far , hope the final is mouth watering. :tiphat:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DD[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

mr.brunch

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pulling up a chair View Image
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm in for the ride Mr.B

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looking great so far , hope the final is mouth watering. :tiphat:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DD[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Cheers mate, good to have you aboard :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice mrB',,,,
Mine went into 10 litre pots of all mix a week ago,,,
Happy and healthy,,,
Pics later,,,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers guys, temperatures are getting under control now too.

They had a feed on Thursday, so they will be due another at the weekend ... seem to be drinking pretty fast for their age, so that’s a good sign

DiverDave

I have been trying my hand at RDWC and just cleaned up.
I have one in soil now for almost a month and was thinking when this one girl is up enough to try for some clones.

But after following a few of your grows , I am thinking to go back to soil a bit.
You have done an amazing job in soil with what looks like very little effort.
Giving me new hopes that soil is not as slow as I have been experiencing indoors.

Great job , and giving me confidence to give it another go.

Thank you

DD

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have been trying my hand at RDWC and just cleaned up.
I have one in soil now for almost a month and was thinking when this one girl is up enough to try for some clones.

But after following a few of your grows , I am thinking to go back to soil a bit.
You have done an amazing job in soil with what looks like very little effort.
Giving me new hopes that soil is not as slow as I have been experiencing indoors.

Great job , and giving me confidence to give it another go.

Thank you

DD

No worries mate, thanks for your kind words :tiphat:
I have always found soil to be more forgiving , easier to get away with mistakes... plus you don’t need to be checking on them all the time.
I always found the key to faster soil growth is to let them nearly dry out between waterings, especially in veg - makes the roots grow like mad to find water.
Best of luck mate

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Nice one Mr Brunch I will be following this. I’ve got some of these to test on my next grow. Looking good so far mate ��

mr.brunch

Veteran
One week later, they have taken to the topping well and are bushing out lovely... also did a defoliation of some bigger leaves a few days ago, and it’s helped the shoots come out.
Feeding day today, and they are measuring: tallest is 14 inches and the others are between 11-12 inches.... probably won’t leave it too long until flip.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
They shot up another couple of inches (all between 14-16 inches now), lots of tops... so I’ve watered them and flipped them today- went to get a couple of lights out shots, but the batteries were too low for the flash.
I’ll snap some in the next day or two :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts