What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1800 Watt Bio-Shed

MID TOWN

Alright well I thought I'd start a new thread for this grow. I'm using my 9 bucket bio system for the first time and everything is going absolutely beautifull. there are 5 purple urkle clones, and then what I'll call the test strands since this will be my first time growing them and I've taken a clone off of each of them so I can keep a mother if there worthy:bow: 1 trainwreck, 1 white rhino, 1 blue dot and 1 hash plant. I'm feeding them gh 3 part nutes with a little bit of floralicious bloom booster and I'm foliar feeding them with NUTS, it's a nutrient uptake solution by mad farmer. the purple urkle were put in slightly later than the others, so there a bit smaller as youll see, but I think they'll catch up. I'm runnin two 400 watters right next to each other and a 1000w to the right of those. the lights were switched 3 days ago on 09-03-06. I'll post a few pics that show the progerss they've made so far and then some current ones. feel free to make comments and suggestions all you want. now time for the pics.

alright well here's how it started with the 2 400 watters

here's the test strands

and here's the purple urkle

alright well I'm gettin tired so I'll post more pics tomorrow. stick arround and you'll gett to see how much they grow it a couple days. right now PPMs are at 700 and within 2 days they'll suck it down to 350 eazy. BIG TOKE has designed a perfect system, these plants are only 2 1/2 week old and all there stalks are already over an inch thick. there is no added oxygen, no water change outs, I havn't had to adjust the PH since the initial fillup and it's still at a steady 5.8. all I,ve had to do is keep my top off tank full and add back nutrients. a big thanks to BT and his wonderfull system.

peace

Last edited:

LifeCycle

hell yeah bro looking awesome! nice work on the bio system and room. I like how you keep all the electrics elevated smart. Well good luck i'll be watchin

MID TOWN

ok well I'v got a little break imbetween classes so I'll post what I can.

trainwreck

white rhino

blue dot

hash plant

a full garden shot a couple of days later

test strands

in order- trianwreck,white rhino,blue dot, hashplant

and the urkle catchin up

another updated full garden

urkles

testers

alright now this is about 3 days after the last pics

white rhino

MID TOWN

here's the up to date garden

urkles

test strands

and the stalks that have nearly doubled in size

alright well I'll let em grow for a couple days and them post an up date.

peace

god damn! those are some nice nice plants. those stalks are incredible. how long did you veg the plants? nice bio bucket setup A++

G

damn bro...those things are wonderful, nice and lush and green...Keep up the good work!!! This bio stuff is interesting...

MID TOWN

Alright well thanks everyone for stoppin in. It's been 4 days and they've grown imensley. I can't even believe the growth rate with this system,some of the more prominent tops of the white rhino literaly grew 3 inches over a 24 hour period and got burned by the 1000 watter. I just trimmed the burnt brances back a little and it evened out the canopy pretty well. I also thinned em out quite a bit as they were turning into one big ball of growth as youll see in the pics. pictures really do tell a 1000 words so here ya go. :lurk:

here's a couple of the bushes before trimming

and those same 2 after trimming

the stalks are getting huge along with the roots that are already starting take the shape of the bucket at 10 days into flower.

another tester all trimmed up

the front ukle has been trimmed

and the rest of the urkles

all trimmed up

these test strands are all lookin and smellin like keepers but weel see.

lates

Mampi

You have a nice grow mate :yes: Good work on the trim it looks spot on... the strain selection is also a good one, just a sweet grow overall MIDTOWN.

wow midtown good job i was thinking of going the bio system and roughl;y as many buckets as you have.

Im convinced its the system for me.

How much do you propose to get off 9 buckets yeild wis? whats your aim ?

goos luck

Latest posts

Latest posts