What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Cinderella 99 Show

Well this is my second attempt at growing. The first grow was a success but I felt I still needed to upgrade my equipment. After all, I love to spoil my little girls. :smile:

So here is the grow info....

The Girls

6 GN '03 Cinderella Feminized Seedlings

Grow Cab

7x5 Grow tent with Black and White polly plastic.
1000 watt MH light in an air cooled hood
3.5 Intelli Drive light mover
6 in Vortex inline fan

Growing Method

6 Waterfam units with a Resevior
Magdrive 350 gph pump circulating the water
6 in flexible airstones in each of the buckets
Gen Hydro Dual Diaphram pump providinig air
1/10 horsepower Arctica Titanium Water Chiller

The Atmosphere

Carbon Filter
CO2 Tank with regulator
Green Air SPC-1 CO2 Controller
12,000 BTU Air Conditioner
Humidifier

Here are pictures of all the equipment

and here are some pics of the girls

freshly germed babies

after transplanting them...

and a close up of one of the girls after the transplant

Last edited:

Camo Thumb

What a great strain! looks real good accept as blind date
stated, that carpets gonna be hurtin unless you get some poly
on top of it. just a suggestion but good luck and stay green!
CT :joint:

G

quick question.. could u go over how you make them recirculate with the mag drive pump..

I personally recirc with a pond pump on a timer in the controller pumping water for about 15minutes every hour to the top rez.. the backflow from the other buckets.. coming back into the controller so frequently with the water mixing down from the top seems to keep everything in check..ph and ppm wise.

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by everyone, and thanks for all the compliments.

sog army - The way I recirculate the waterfarms requires a few modifications. First you need to drill a hole in each of the waterfarm buckets just below where the bucket holding the pebbles rests.

Next you will need to increase the return line size from 1/2" to 3/4".

Those are the major modifications you will need to make.

It works by pumping water out of the res

through the chiller

to a tee in the line with an inline flow controller going back to the res. This allows you to adjust the amount of water going to all the buckets.

then the line tees between the waterfarms

Each bucket has its own flow controller so you can equalize the amount of water in the buckets.

The water then returns to the res through the 3/4" lines

Hope this answers your question and if you have anymore feel free to ask. :D

An Update

An Update

Well, last night wasn't that great of a night.

I had to throw away one of my girls. She was battling thrips and they took her over last night. I have never had thrips before and the only thing I can deduce is that they came from the rockwool I germed them in.

Thrips are evil little creatures.

I think I will try and replace her with an Dutch Passion Isis seedling.

All of the others seem to be doing well.

Last edited:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Looks clean, what nutes are you using? For future reference, a queen sizes waterbed liner would exactly fit the floor of your tent, and buy you some time in the eventual leaking moment. If something can leak, it eventually will. Happy buds, may the force - the light side - be with you.
H

I am using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Liquid Karma for right now.

I am not worried about the carpet fading, but a leak is something that would definitely cause a problem. A waterbed liner sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the tip. :smile:

70s_PotHead

Got me a front row seat for this one c99 has been on my to grow list for a while and I happen to have some wally c99 pineapple on the way :yummy:

70s :joint:

Update time.

The plants are doing pretty well, although a couple of them have some brownish yellow spots on thier leaves.

Here are some pictures of the healthy ones...

The current conditions are

RH 45%
Nute 200 ppm (160 ppm of Liquid Karma and 40 ppm of AN Sensi Grow)
Room Temp 79
CO2 800 ppm
Water Temp 66
pH 5.9

Light is 3ft away on a light mover

I don't really know what is going on with the plants. Here are some pics if you can make out the spots at the end of the leaves.

Notice the cotyledon(don't know how to spell) leaf has yellowed.

I noticed that the water smells kind of like a pond, even though I changed the water and added some Hydroguard yesterday. I also noticed there was some mold growing on the pebbles beneath the surface.

If anyone has any idea what is going on, your response would be greatly appreciated.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin' good jediknightsmoke :wave: I am considering ordering a pack of these beans....looking forward to seeing how this turns out....with your setup...my guess is that you're in for a real treat...

:lurk:

The update everyone has been waiting for.... just kidding. :D

Well here it is for anyone who is interested.

First lets get the numbers out of the way

Room Temperature 80
Water Temperature 65
Nute Strength 320 ppm
CO2 Level 950 ppm
RH 50 %

Now for the plants... So far I have what seems to be 2 different phenotypes. One that looks to be a sativa dominant pheno and one that seems to have a bit of indica.

This is the sativa dominant pheno

Here are the plants that are partially indica

And here is a pic of the whole growroom.

Last edited:
G

Nice looking grow. Ill be watching this one. :lurk:
Your girls look great and should produce some fine bud. :D

70s_PotHead

Very nice well thought out system :wave: What is your water schedule your using?? Plants look great, bet there going to be on overdrive real quick....gotta luv hydro :woohoo:

70s :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts