What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP!!! what the heck is this now??!!!

doneit

Veteran

3 weeks into flower... were perfect health when flipped.. Within a few days started dying from the top down!
Received some cuts from a buddy a couple months ago and must have brought something to the stable with them?!
I dont see any bugs with 60x mic.. humidity is 45%, temp is 75.
Promix soiless, flora nova nutes, ph solid 6.5...
Nothing has changed in my spot except the cuts, which these are not the new cuts.. these are stardawg corey..

Please any insight will be helpfull!!!

soserthc1

Damn , they had to of been gradually getting that bad.

I'd tell you it's mites but ........ You kinda all ready know it

Nothing to do but tear down and start doing shit right , sad but true

doneit

Veteran
Damn , they had to of been gradually getting that bad.

I'd tell you it's mites but ........ You kinda all ready know it

Nothing to do but tear down and start doing shit right , sad but true
they were perfect three weeks ago... 4 days or so into flower the top fan leaves started curling up and dying off quickly..
I scoped everywhere for bugs... have not seen any signs!!!
Whats weird is the lower part of the plant is still relatively alive...

doneit

Veteran
Thanks guys for the input..
PPM is 800 on the nova..
I have been growing for 20yrs fellas... this is not grower error... something i never seen before and i sure thought i seen it all!
Gotta be some kinda funky disease?
I never seen anything kill from the top down, uuuggghhhh!!!

I've never been able to scope them in the early stages they are small even with a 100x. Are there any galls on your stems?

S

sourpuss

Whats the ph of your soil? Looks like top down def, one of the secondary nutes.id flush em with some low nute ph'd water.

doneit

Veteran
Stupid question maybe, but have you pulled the root ball and had a close look at it?
yes... one of the first things i did.... sub par roots but no bugs...
this is why i am stumped?

gave them all a good dose of kontos just incase however this is something new for sure!