What's new

Lonestar's Killer Queen....I lost her 😣

PGW

Hey guys and gals, due to some unfortunate events a couple of years back, I lost my pride and joy. I know she's old, but is anyone still running the real deal Lonestar cut?

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Same here I'm searching for the killer queen lonestar cut for a few friends. Hope she shows her face soon.

JACKBAYBEH

Vic High's killer queen was the tits. A lot of people found some awesome mothers out of those beans. Jimmy Nitz (Pisces Genetics) gifted me some of his "Vic's High" some years back. Was Rez's killerQueen cut crossed to Jimmy's SpaceQueen stud. Every girl outta that pack was a potential keeper. Recommended if you can still find them.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Subcool used to have a nice "cherry" cut of Killer Queen... was used on his Danny Boy old hybrid. Tried them some time ago and the cherry candy terpenes were some of the most amazing stuff I ever smelled weed-wise!

Too bad potency and effect were totally dissapointing... something that seems to be common with TGA gear on the other hand.

Peace.

HazyBulldog

I have a keeper Killer Queen from Rez dog. Most vigorous plant I have ever grown from seed. Crazy vigorous. Smells like cherry pez.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Yes I had some rez killer chem too. Was very frosty and it stunk bad with good yields too.