What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast buds Auto grow.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here are a few trichome shots. The smell is like very stinky cheese with a candy under tone and I like it. hope it tastes as good as it smells.
should I harvest now or wait some more days.

I will give my honest opinion about her when she is harvested dried and again when she is curing some.

So I was wanting to plant my last two seeds the rhino ryder and the Mexican airline out doors this spring BUT I may have to settle for growing them in the 200watt LED room Im using atm. The reason is that I'm afraid of the smell being to strong and the neighbors smelling weed growing in me backyard.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I looked at the trich and decided to go head and harvest her just now. now hanging up to dry. took more photos just for the hell of it.

So here is my first thoughts on the Fast Buds Auto seeds.

The seed sprouted fast and grew strong. The flowers grow well for the sad size of container she grew in. The plant didn't stank too bad in the veg stage. She didn't get ANY NUTRIENTS at any point in this grow. I don't know if it would have made a difference either way. During the flower stage the smell was great. Smell was changing all the time from berry & stinky cheese then further in to flowering she got a cotton candy & skunky smell. Either way you slice it I like the smell.

This is what I learned for next time.
Next time I'll plant the seed in a MUCH BIGGER POT from the start. I have 1 seed from TWO strains left to grow. rhino ryder & Mexican airline. so hopefully next time I should yield more herbal medicine by growing in bigger pot right.

FastBuds

Great, #1cheesebuds! Thanks for your report! Yes, bigger pots are better for the roots and the plant itself. Next ones will be better, always! The second time you grow a strain it's always better! Thanks for sharing your grow. We'll be awaiting for the next ones :D
EnjoyGrowingFaster!

Dakine

Veteran
I think alot of the times, the next plants you grow from A strain you previously grew will be good as long as the actual genetics are good. If they're not good then nothing will change. But each grow of that strain should get better since you kinda know what to expect and know some what of how they like to eat..

Good job so far Cheesebud. Lets see some dry shots! Oh and I say just grow them outside, but train them to be low bushes. Then grow some rosemary and herbs around it to kinda mask the smell?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Sure would appreciate a smoke report when you are ready to take a test flight cheesebuds.

I saw this variety on one of the vendors sites.Immediately piqued my interest so I am looking forward to your smoke experience.

SP

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I've been token on the Mexican Airline flowers and I will say for sure that the FastBuds M-A end dried and cured for 2 weeks product taste like some kind of candied fruit with one of the smoothest taste I've ever gotten from canna flowers in a long time. yummy!

The buzz is super great. It reminds me of back in the late 90's when I smoked some Blueberry buds they had a nice body stone like your floating around. The only difference is I harvested the MA at around 50% cloudy to amber trichomes so the stone I got was a great mix of sativa and indica.

This is definitely a product worth growing and smoking. I have one MA seed left to grow for a later date after my current grow is finished.
Also I just planted my last Fastbuds Rhino Ryder seeds in 3-4 gallon smart pot in the fox farm soil.

One of the many things I learned during this grow is that I love fox
farm soil and that I can just us plain faucet water and had little to know burning of the plant. and I plan on feeding the rhino girl bloom food during the bloom cycle.

Well that's it for now.

Dakine

Veteran
Nice report bro. Those dry shots look good!! Can't wait for your current grow to finish so we can see you grow another run of the Mexican airlines!

Latest posts

Latest posts