What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDP Candyland ..the bush pheno?

BuzzdLightyear

anyone else have experience with GDPs Candyland? its got 1,2,3 fingers.... and is bushed out toooo the max...

here....have a look...

Attachments

• IMG_20140307_135527_311.jpg
    IMG_20140307_135527_311.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20140307_135448_513.jpg
    IMG_20140307_135448_513.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20140307_135434_003.jpg
    IMG_20140307_135434_003.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20140307_134949_361.jpg
    IMG_20140307_134949_361.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140307_135036_994.jpg
    IMG_20140307_135036_994.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 10

DJXX

Veteran
I have grown them too...had good branching...your looks kind of like reveg leaves...i have four phenos and all of them are dank...you are in for a treat..dj
picture.php

BuzzdLightyear

heya DJ

well...kinda sorta re-veg lol.....i was finishing a different run and decided to atleast see if these freebies were male/fem so i threw the 2 beans 12/12 from start...1 male, 1 female. once she showed me the goods, i took her out of flower and back into veg. ive never took her to finish, never seen a flower forming, just pods n 2 hairs pokin out.then vegd her for a month. the 1 2 3 finger leaves where present from the very start...and now im closing in on 1/2 way done and a few 5 fingers are poppin up. aside from the leaves, it looks like she has topped herself at every possible chance, tons of tops. i was thinking mutation?maybe....but there are no other signs of that.

she has the funky fuel smell goin on and is showing a TON of flower sites. super excited about her, next to the WOS afghan, she is what im waiting on :biggrin:

DJXX

Veteran
i have one pheno that has the pistil poppin pods too...i think they are a bit finicky...i repotted the pistil popper and topped them and the look better..like i say the stuff is awesome smoke...you will be pleased..dj

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
anyone else have experience with GDPs Candyland? its got 1,2,3 fingers.... and is bushed out toooo the max...

here....have a look...
GDP leaner? kens cut of candyland is cookie Dom a stretchy vine they just started pistil formation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 9

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I have a real bushy pheno of candyland. I have some of them flowering right now, they just went in a few days ago. It's not like yours BLY, but it is bushy.

DJXX

Veteran
I have had some candyland playing auto...and the phantom also...i have enough cookies in house and think its the last run for those two..i made a buttload of candyland x phantom and phantom x phantom beans..the phantom boy was the perfect gentlemen...i am gonna send em in to the server fund....the smoke is off the charts but i hate the little auto in them..dj

BuzzdLightyear

heya guys, finished up my candyland......didnt take any pics while flowering....but i do have some finished shots while drying/what im smoking now.

i will say this, out of everything i was running....dinachem, sagensour, afghan kush, candyland, northernlights x jack herer...

candyland is the only keeper id want out of the group, maybe its the beans i had, but it is what it is. id try the dinachem out again

this baby had over 30 top sites, the smaller flower sites down the branches where also primo. rock hard, golf ball style nugs, greasy to the touch, trichd up, smells like fuel so much it might tweak your nose or make you cough on smelling alone cause the fuel is so fresh and dank. while it was growing, there was such a sweet candy smell, like skittles or taffy....str8 sugar sweet...but i found none of it in the finished flowers, just gasoline.

taste coats your mouth for hours, fuel. the buzz is immediate to the head. shortly after is a good body buzz. night smoke or day smoke, depending on tolerance.

bottom line. candyland is fucking FIRE. ill definately be buying a pack to look for more of what i just finished, down the road.

be back later on with pics :biggrin:

wallywombat

a gdp male i used in breeding has this trait its a good trait i will tell you that ! , all my plants that carry this trait bush out to the max good stuff.

got 2 candyland phenos going one smedlls like grapes very sweet smallish buds the other smells chemmy larger bud formations and much denser my fav of the 2 but like to have smellof grapes with the larger tighter buds would be better FIMed both responded well

MadR1

I had a clone of Bay 11 grow similar a long while ago. Think that’s in Candyland. Part of Platinum Bay Cookies?