What's new

I have a question about AF seeds.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So like tomorrow Ill be planting 3 more seeds. these will be indoors. 1 will be my AF snow white the other 2 will be my Af pink haired ladies. I cant wate to see how they grow indoors.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update time. so there r 5 ladies in there all from seeds that came from my AF pink haired sativa and one of them turned out to grow indica. only one of them is full on auto flowering the others r just now starting to flower. and only 2 of 5 have the pink hairs. and so far the 1 in full flower smells like melted brown sugar. yumm yumm. and this one looks just like the 2 I had lastyear.
Im hoping that the other ladies grow some beautiful n fat buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

marijuana

Nice plants and beautiful colors cannot wait to see what the final product looks like! What AF strains did you originally start out with to breed these girls or did you buy the seeds? That magenta/pink pheno is sick!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have a question about auto plants. if I have some auto seedlings indoors can I move them out doors to finish flowering while Im on my vacation? they would be getting water from an auto watering system.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a question about auto plants. if I have some auto seedlings indoors can I move them out doors to finish flowering while Im on my vacation? they would be getting water from an auto watering system.

I can't see a problem there personally,

I'd harden them off first, and perhaps match the light schedules to be on the safe side :)