What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Blue berry and SGS PINKSALD

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hello fellow icmag friends and new comers. I don't have time to put together a whole thread so I figures I would make a short post to help liven up the autoflower section..

My current setup is 4'x2' and I'm running 2 150watt lamps. Right now I have 3 Auto blueberry (special unreleased) at about 44 days from seed. Those are in 2 gallon pots. Also 14 female pinksald (SGSpinkbudxfruitsalad) somewhere around 15 days from seed.. just transplanted all of those into 1 gallon pots. I Will post pictures of the pink salad when they start getting bigger. (Soon)

Using FFOF soil and botnicare nutrients.. also SUPERTHRIVE.

Now on to this amazing blueberry! The branching on these are nothing like I have ever saw! Very small amounts of LST.
These pictures are about a 2 weeks old so about day 33 I would say...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now for more recent. I've only had time to get some close ups but... check out These! Only day 42!! Check out the blueish colored leaves and purple stems!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So whatcha think?

Whoops found a far picture from day 43.. ill get individual plants this weekend ;)

picture.php

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
very cool, are these 43 days from seed or since showing sex?

AlexTrebek

Jeez, better call her anti-freeze!
Nice seed genes, your own breedlings?

This journal is going places, I'm posted!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Jeez, better call her anti-freeze!
Nice seed genes, your own breedlings?

This journal is going places, I'm posted!

Indeed ..quite the genetics... they are not mine...a breeder from Europe was kind enough to let me try...

Stick around bud ;) pun intended

AlexTrebek

Those 3 pronged leaves don't even look MJ!
That's a sick plant.
Have you grown her out before?
Stellar plants and that last pic is super crystally.
My AF's been going 6 weeks and is just just starting to flower, im such a lame grower :'(

How do i subscribe to a thread?

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Looking good man :smokeit:

Thanks buddy!

Those 3 pronged leaves don't even look MJ!
That's a sick plant.
Have you grown her out before?
Stellar plants and that last pic is super crystally.
My AF's been going 6 weeks and is just just starting to flower, im such a lame grower :'(

How do i subscribe to a thread?

Don't be so hard on yourself. It all comes down to genetics...this is the first time I've grown this autoblueberry. It blows bluestreak out of the water in every way... keep growing mate

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Thanks for tagging along guys...the finish should be great on this one...as I've said...this blueberry is something else... super vigorous, resinous, and smells delicious! Can't wait to do a smoke report!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
more pix

more pix

Starting to swell up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pinksalad females just transplanted...

picture.php

picture.php

Woo! Comments?

uptosumpn

Veteran
waaaaaaa suuuuuuuuuup 20/4!!! I see ya got a lil thread going eh'?? that BB looks tasty, FOR REAL!!!! I was gonna order these beans from the bay, but when I got back they were gone.....def wann see how these turn out!!! I'm on a hunt for the BEST BB auto!!! any blue hues in the buds??

AlexTrebek

That BB's gonna make kick-ass smoke!
Great update! I checked out your perpetual thread 20/4, Great stuff all over man!
Grow on!
:tiphat:

AlexTrebek

Hope your BB turns out better then mine,
mine was barely smokeable and didn't even get me high.

Here's a pic of her right before chop: