What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beautiful Oregon

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Hello everyone! Just thought i'd post some photo's of the state I love and will always live in. I enjoy fishing, and hiking and smoking organic herb's deep in the forests and by the lazy rivers. Peace and love everyone! Stagger:tiphat:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Some pictures here...

Oregon's high desert and Smith rock:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Magical place!

Ojo

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I was just by Smith Rock a couple weeks ago camping and rock hounding, but didnt get to adventure near it. Definately on my to do list for oregon adventures. This next weekend I think i'm going backpacking up the south sister.... 10,000ft of mtn here I come!! Peace and love, Stagger

D

dramamine

Beautiful place, Stagger, and some really amazing shots..thanks for sharing 'em

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks man, I love this place! I'm from the midwest originally and have been out here for 5 years and will never go back. I've got thousands of photo's i'd like to put up but that may take a while.lol I'll post some of my fav's though. Nature is my therapy and I couldnt live with out this beautiful place. Peace and love ,STagger

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
enjoyed in oregon trip bro, i think you have a lot of good things to do there, this country sound good!!!
thanks for share this beautifull shot!!!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
U live in OR Ojo??

No, I lived up in Olympia, WA but moved overseas (way south of border) several years ago... just when crap started to hit the fan in the US economy.

I truly love all the Pacific Northwest area... from BC to northern Cali counties.

My plan is to return and be part of the MMJ struggle... I am a MMJ patient from WA as well as Army vet with 30% disability.

Living in the woods while taking care of the garden and fellow MMJ patients is my dream.

Ojo

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
No, I lived up in Olympia, WA but moved overseas (way south of border) several years ago... just when crap started to hit the fan in the US economy.

I truly love all the Pacific Northwest area... from BC to northern Cali counties.

My plan is to return and be part of the MMJ struggle... I am a MMJ patient from WA as well as Army vet with 30% disability.

Living in the woods while taking care of the garden and fellow MMJ patients is my dream.

Ojo

:respect: Livin in the woods and filling my plot with med's for my patients and I is what a strive for. Peace and love brother Rojo :respect:

labtec

Hey Ojo, you've got a lot of pics of Smith Rock. Do you climb at all? That place has amazing rock climbing. Hey Stagger, Oregon is alright,hehe. I love it. Good work on the thread. By the way Stagger, that band you've got playing by your Mahayana test grow link in your sig looks like they might need to take a break from their playing, hehe.

supermanlives

Veteran
i love oregon . when i was a kid i jumped freighttrains through alot of it. bend had an hobo festival. i have driven through 3 times with my car. makes me feel like i am in maine again. cool pics