What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ohio is gonna be the SHIT next year when medical is passed...

G

GMax

:yeahthats

ohio checking in here.... would love to see my state become med... I will probably still live in the shadows though... I don't think it will have any effect on how I operate my grow..... it will remain a secret..!!

fingers crossed....

baccas

It appears Ohio is gathering signatures for medical use and hemp prodution at this time. 325,000 signatures are required to place this on the ballot. At this current time only 2% of the signatures have been gathered and confirmed.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Go to the Ohio Rights Group site and download/print out the petition and. Get to work! This isnt going to do it by itself. If you want industrial hemp and medical cannabis on the 2014 ballot you best get your ass in gear.

Maximo

The state of Ohio getting medical is pretty far from happening, it seems allot of other items are going to take precedence, who's to blame, really?, the people who want medical marijuana are I think, there is very little in the way of getting the word out, MV Norml seems kind of stagnant, is the rest of the state as under-supported as MV Norml is?, we need Billboards, TV spots and News Papers to be our way of getting the word out, the internet is an ineffective as a way of getting info out to the masses, there will be no medical marijuana for Ohio anytime in the near future, is that what you want?......

Morthan Hobby

Check Ohio Rights Group and sign the petition. Don't let the big money monopoly win the battle. Check any Ohio newspaper for the facts. Also there are current threads on this topic ongoing.

The Revolution

Veteran
Was just thinking about this today. Im currently working in downtown athens and the cannabis culture is def not hidden. I witness several ppl daily smoking inpublic and I cant help but think homes I pass are being grown in. The more time I spend in ohio the more interested I am in movng here if they go legal.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think a better title to this thread would be "Ohio might not suck quite as bad as Indiana or a lot of midwestern states but will still be Ohio when medical is passed"

Congrats guys now you have a third thing for your list!

Ohio's contributions to the world.
1.Devo
2.Cedar Point Amusement Park
3.Slovenian Kush

edit:I forgot about the band Brainiac and the late great Timmy Taylor who was taken from us way before his time.

Deathstar makes up for the lacking.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the downside driving around columbus in a circle stoned takes away another ten points lol... don't ask if I got lost driving in a circle for 3 hours...

artfog

After reading Jacob Redmond's piece (good article) about ResponsibleOhio I think you said enough here i.e.
'In a statement, the federation against supporting ResponsibleOhio’s plan because the bureau said it would distort Ohio’s constitution, create a monopoly excluding average Ohioans and put the state at odds with federal law.
“The state constitution is about guaranteeing Ohioans’ basic freedoms, not guaranteeing a few people’s profits”, said John C. (Jack) Fisher, the bureau’s executive vice president.'
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/i...on-tossed-invalid-signatures.html#post2568448
I can wait until they get it right. We do not need a monopoly.