What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

could these 3 bagseed plants possibly auto flower plants?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
could these 3 bagseed plants possibly auto flower plants?
these r in a sea of regular vegging female plants.

ill get better shots tomorrow. the one in the 4th pic has pink hairs growing on her on the whole plant.

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
They r outdoors right along side of my other regular vegging plants. and they have been flowering for 2-2 1/2 weeks.
and they all came from regular bagseed buds.
anyway here is some new pix.
the pix r in order 1st 4 is plant 1. 2ed 3 is of plant 2. last 3 pix r from plant 3. :D
And to see the pix huge. just click on the pix then click to make them even bigger. :D

Also when I buy bagseed buds I only save seeds from the buds that I get a good buzz & good tast from.
and now I have 100s of dank bagseeds from over the last 10 years.

Attachments

• fgbh 133.jpg
    fgbh 133.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so like now the little one is packing on more wate. wee hoo.
and the one with the pink hairs. there getting more pink by the day. :D

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Wow thats pretty awesome!! Did you keep any males? Its gonna be interesting to see how big they get and how quickly they finish!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Goes to show the breeder improvements with autoflowers in the last few years.

I agree! I hope they turn out to be fully auto!!

If you think that shows the improvements of autos... please take a couple seconds to visit my thread and view page 60.... blows my mind everytime!

:jump:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so like here r 2 new pix of the purple haired AF.
Ill get new pix of the other 2 tomorrow.
And I think there deff af plants.

the thing that I dont get at all is that I have never bought any seeds off the internet ever. so how did I end up with 3 different kinds of AF plants.
the only seeds I can efford to grow is from great looking & tasting BAGSEEDS atm. :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I sadly I have no AF male pollen to give to the purple haired ladie. but I do have 2 different kinds of regular male pollen & they both came from indica strains 1 with purpleish male flowers the other one with 3 main stems.

so should I try useing the male pollen I do have or just let her be?

CarlMoss

Hit her with whatever pollen you have. Then you can grow out the seeds and look for phenos that look like that mother. Perhaps the purple hairs would be a trait to look out for? Breed those plants with their brothers to start to lock down the AF trait, or take the quick way out and hit them with pollen from another AF male ;)

Big Eggy

Veteran
Hey cheesybuds, theses are outside right? What's your lat and did you start then indoors at all? Just had my Eye's opened to auto's and plan to use then next season.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so like they r still rocken and rollen. but the 1 with the purple hairs is now starting to grow seeds. so she must have grown some hermie nuts.

anyway should I harvest her now or let her seeds grow till full ripeness. also could the seeds she give out end up growing hermie?

here r some new pix of 2 of them.
The 3ed one has been moved into my lil micro bloom closet. to see if she will fill in more. hope she does. Ill get new pix of her tomorrow.

Attachments

• ftgh 088.jpg
    ftgh 088.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 13
  • ftgh 084.jpg
    ftgh 084.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ftgh 076.jpg
    ftgh 076.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ftgh 066.jpg
    ftgh 066.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 13

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so like the 2 autos turned out great. they gave me some good seeds for the future to grow. The smaller AF has more of an indica like buzz while the purple haired one has a more sativa like buzz with a body stone as well.

I was thinking I Should grow a few of the seeds to see if they end up AF seeds. cuz that would kick ass.
:D :D :D