What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss 33 days Flowering

HanSolo

Hi Steele,

I wanted to post an update. I kept #4. I removed most of the pics of the grow except for the ones of #4 to free up album space. I saved two cuts of it and vegged them a while under a 600w hps. I am trying Mob Boss Sea of Green with it. I took 30 cuttings today and made a thread here.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
So in the end how did she smoke. Would you recommend it and if so where does it rank??
Nice pics bro, looks really top shelf.

HanSolo

Oh yeah, the smoke! sorry.

I really have nothing bad to say about #4. It has kind of a fruity sour taste and smell and is so resinous that if you break it up with your fingers they get coated in crystals. It's ridiculous, those that have sampled it told me they hadn't been that high in years. It also produced big chunky nugs with less leaf matter than the rest.

Some of the other phenos had a higher leaf/bud ratio but they also weren't as stretchy/chunky, more like colas. They weren't bad but I don't think any of them compared to #4 in yield, leaf/bud ratio, taste, smell, high, it's superweed.

Chunk5280

Your plants look awesome, i am currently running a mob boss myself and am glad to see it looks like im on the right track, im about 21 days into flowering.