What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what R some good lr strains that yield good and have a good flaver.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im looken for some good lr strains that yield good and have a good flaver.
also don't to spend to much on the seeds.

also if I have a dryed male year old LR 1 plant with pollen still usable on it. then can I pollenate a badseed plant and get some bagseed x lr seeds or whatever?

if not then Ill just order some good lr strains.
thanks for some good info on this.

I heard lw#2 is a good smoke... Big improvement from the first one.. They only take 2 months to finish from seed so pick some up and make some seeds... I ordered some from attitude and if you type in 420 as a promotion code you get 15% off

I ordered so Lowryder2 x Diesel and she at 60 days very frosty and today was my last day of watering I'm going to flash her tomarrow and start my harvest end of the week. Looking foward on the smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IceColdCrickets

stick with known breeders like JD and Mdanzig, there are others but they are unknown as of yet.

JD go with LR#2
MD go with MasterLow and BlueStreak.

Quality seeds are going to cost a bit,, but you get what you pay for. Dont go cheap and get cheap genetics. Now, your yr old dead male,, i doubt the pollen is still viable . But you can still try but just remember the F1 offspring are usally not Auto-Flowering. AF is a recessive gene and will need to be bred out at least 3 generations to become stable.

C

CheifnBud2

There arent too many so i would try 3-4 of the crosses, the original seems pretty ruderalis/ditch.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I was wanting to get a harveast this size.
found these links on the web.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...+2&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G&ei=wZj_SZqZLd2gmAfX8JC7BA

go to post #15 to see there harvest. thants what I want to get.
http://www.gardenscure.com/420/visual-inspirations-success-stories/106226-lowryder-2-a-2.html

I would want to grow just like that. 2 plants each time. so if I get 10 seeds. so after I grow all 10 plants then that be 960 grams of good.

I would grow 2 plants and after they finish 2 more and so on untill all 10 seeds grow out.

hope all this is making since. Ill be using 355-400 watts of cfl lighting.

stick with known breeders like JD and Mdanzig, there are others but they are unknown as of yet.

JD go with LR#2
MD go with MasterLow and BlueStreak.

Quality seeds are going to cost a bit,, but you get what you pay for. Dont go cheap and get cheap genetics. Now, your yr old dead male,, i doubt the pollen is still viable . But you can still try but just remember the F1 offspring are usally not Auto-Flowering. AF is a recessive gene and will need to be bred out at least 3 generations to become stable.

Ya but i think when you cross a af x af the result will be af seeds

Dinix

I've only grown JD and Mdanzig, but try Diesel Ryder if you can find some. Tastes like box of rotten grapefruit that a cat in heat pissed all over, but in a good way. Yield could have been better, but the high/taste made up for it.

I think you would be better off doing a seed run first time with 1 male and 1 female, and then running more along the lines of 6-8 sog style to yeild the most. These do not need a ton a light to produce well. Just something to think about.

Peace/Love/Joy

stoned16

I am also looking into lowryders but outdoors...anyone know what the average yield is for lowryder 2 or blue ryder by mdanzig?thanks

P

perakko

lr#2 is always a safe bet, yield is prolly around 15g max, gives nice sativadom high.

40.98 British Pounds = 61.50 U.S. Dollars

Is this right?
just type it into Google like an equation.

40.98 GBP in USD

and Google will give you the answer. ;)

You can also do this with lots of other units. Like:

20 mpg in l/km

175 pounds in kilos

12 grams in ounces

Or just regular math. Like:

(60*60*24*365) / 12

Learn more here.