What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shortest autoflowering strain?

whats goin on everyone? im looking to find out whats the shortest autoflowering strain but that has a good yeild.. im limited in space since im growing in a pc tower. (stealth ninja grow) lol. auto hindu kush?

Rose56

Diesel Ryder from Joint Doctor is the fastest growing AF strain that I have grown not the greatest yield but pretty potent.

kool i seen ur other grow rose. the diesel ryder next to that beer can looks nice. props on that.

same here theonewill. kinda nervous too, all ive ever grown was bagseed for that reason...im workin up the balls to just order em...fuck it. just wana find a good seedbank that people from the us have used n trust,,feel me?

2tokes,

Yellowmoon

i'm scandihoovian...

it would kinda suck to live there, you growers out there take big risks because of your a-hole laws.

:fsu:

spacely

whats goin on everyone? im looking to find out whats the shortest autoflowering strain but that has a good yeild.. im limited in space since im growing in a pc tower. (stealth ninja grow) lol. auto hindu kush?

Yes, the auto hindu kush would be a good choice. . . they stay short (usually around ten inches or less) and are relatively low odor for an auto strain.

scandihoovian huh? haha yea living here sux but the laws seem to be loosening up..hopefully we see a "change" hhaha ..fuckin obama..

hey spacely hows the yeild on them auto kushies?

2tokes.

Botanist

My LR2 are looking VERY good. Never grown them before. Never Smoked them before but i grow all the time and i would say they will turn out a good smoke. Most are like 5 " tall and on their way. Hope this helps.

Botanist

scandihoovian huh? haha yea living here sux but the laws seem to be loosening up..hopefully we see a "change" hhaha ..fuckin obama..
hey spacely hows the yeild on them auto kushies?
2tokes.

Give Obama another 6 months or so and you will miss Bush. Sad but true. Don't get me wrong Bush was a F up.

My LR2 are looking VERY good. Never grown them before. Never Smoked them before but i grow all the time and i would say they will turn out a good smoke. Most are like 5 " tall and on their way. Hope this helps.

molson thats sweet,,how far in are u? and who knows,,obama might be the 1 to legalize, he seems like he understands that prohibition dnt work,,,plus it might help that his brother in the middle of africa tokes. hahaha

2tokesandfuckinpassthatshit.

Botanist

molson thats sweet,,how far in are u? and who knows,,obama might be the 1 to legalize, he seems like he understands that prohibition dnt work,,,plus it might help that his brother in the middle of africa tokes. hahaha
2tokesandfuckinpassthatshit.

About 35 days in. He may be the best press and i don't doubt his good intentions but i feel his central planning of the economy will destroy what little is left. Not only that but economic freedom is directly connected to personal Liberty.

Any who... Their looking good. have them in some 5 quart pots. I should have used bigger pots but im not about to transplant. Just gonna let them go. They should be fine but they may be stunted.

About 35 days in. He may be the best press and i don't doubt his good intentions but i feel his central planning of the economy will destroy what little is left. Not only that but economic freedom is directly connected to personal Liberty.

Any who... Their looking good. have them in some 5 quart pots. I should have used bigger pots but im not about to transplant. Just gonna let them go. They should be fine but they may be stunted.

u might be right man,,,leme ask u something.. have u ever worked a job and became manager r owner in like a year? basicly wat obama did..crazy shit man..this country's nuts..wasnt he a senator for 143 days or sumshit b4 getting elected? hahaha im with u man, i just dont feel that he's really ready for that position..no knowledge their really,,u kno?

but yeaaa maaann..id love to see those bitches wen their near harvest dude. post pics..
stay up.

2tokes,:joint::joint: (hahaha thats sweet)

marcnh

i grew lr2 oudoors and they stretched, but the seeds i got did not, some are almost done and only 8" tall and 4" wide. the haze anf mtf autos are 5" tall and 6-7" wide, all under hps.

thanx man i appreciate ur help..whats the "in a man bag" option ? those little fanny pack fag bags? how tall is ur white dwarf? i was thinkin bout the white dwarf but then i seen the pics of the red dwarf n i wana give them a shot next, just wana see how tall they get..height's impartant since im growing in a pc tower case. rootspace is impartant too..im growin with a 70w hps..

2tokes.:joint::joint:

Last edited by a moderator:
The man bag option was just one of the stealth options offered by attitude, I think they also have other options like putting the beans in a cd case stuff. My tallest wd is only about 9", my goal was to keep them under a foot tall each. My wd's have a lot more "sugar coated" leaves then the other two strains I have going in there. I also favor the wd because it seems to grow very tight and compact, like a little christmas tree which works well in my mini SoG. The LL AK's seem to be the branchiest with the LL HK's in the middle as far as branchyness goes. Mine are growing under cfl's. I kept the container size they are in small hoping that would keep them small and so far it's worked. You can see some shots of my little grow I took two nights ago in my photo album. Good luck bud, keep em green!

I' growing 2 Lowryder2 x Diesel in my PC Grow Case they are at Day 9 and today they started their vegtative cycel. Looking foward to the final product and smoke too. I heard good things about this strain so I'm giving them a try

*mr.mike*

u might be right man,,,leme ask u something.. have u ever worked a job and became manager r owner in like a year? basicly wat obama did..crazy shit man..this country's nuts..wasnt he a senator for 143 days or sumshit b4 getting elected? hahaha im with u man, i just dont feel that he's really ready for that position..no knowledge their really,,u kno?

143 days, almost four years, what's the difference? Especially when the company you work for produces nothing humans need, and has been fiscally and morally bankrupt for years...

Besides, when clowns have been running the show, it's easy to get to the top.

I've done 5 of the auto hindu-kush and didnt have one go over 11 inches. Most were bout 8 to 10". Awsome smoke. Dank Dank bud. Smelled like fuel it was so strong. I'd recomend to anybody looking for a Potent, short plant for micro growing.

Hi my Lowryder2 x Disel is at 31 days and she is looking good she's at 15 inches tall with lots of tiny white pistils, the stock showing tiny crystals seen with the naked eye. Her leaves you can see tiny crystals too under magnification. Oh and she is very "stinky" smells like skunk. Looking foward to the out come.

Latest posts

Latest posts