What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the rare BB pheno of Blue Streak it was the mother used in the Unity x LR cross or now named MishMash.

I ran nearly 100 BS to get this one.

S_a_H

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

overhead.jpg

Here is one just a few weeks into it. There are 4 of those pallets that catch the runoff from the hempy's, and each holds 16 2-liter bottles. So right now doing a seed run, but will fill those up to capacity with the seeds form this run. This is an old photo, about to chop today or tomorrow, so pics will be taken, and I will psot those up here as well for you all to see.

Grown hempy style with lucas formula, but will be using 3-part from now on, as I had some Nitrogen defficiency and lack of vigor, never swelled up like I would have liked, but definately going to be some dank smoke

Peace/Love/Joy

(edit: how do I make it a thumbnail or picture in thread, not just a link?)

P

perakko

very cool stuff everyone, i'm really enjoying this thread!

here's a lil update on my autos. they were under 400w hps most of their life but have now been finishing up on my balcony in the spring sun. took them inside for a photosession.

pehkuruder af

and lowryder #2

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure guys, the Purple One is Mossy's JEMS,, mossy was a breeder on here and made that AF strain some time ago,, look for threads by him. Total turn around on the JEMS indoors is 65days. And they are Purple due to genetics not cold or anything , all plants male or female show color.

The LowAsis was made by me, I have worked on it off and on for 5 yrs now,, and I also wanted to make sure my selection was perfect, so I went back for a redo at F4s to make sure I had the pheno I wanted. It is Oasis x LR1, inbred for many generations. I tryed to make an AF that could be compared to the high quality of elite NON-AFs. At the time I started it LR was the only other AF and its lack of taste and high was the reason I made it. I used Oasis NL#2 in the cross as LR1 has NL#2 already in it, so it was kinda like a backcross. I figured the strains would mesh well bringing out more of the Northernlights side of the family tree, I was right and here she is. Very potent sweet skunky buds, very similar to the Oasis mom i used. The resin is very waxy for lack of a better word. I tryed to use it in my kief box and all that did was gum everything up. Yield is great, in that pic you can see the AA battery, give you a very good idea of how big it is, this plant is a small one at 11inches, most get around 14 inches and get even bigger buds. This one yeilded 12.5 gr dry. Average yield is 15-20g dry. But my buddy did this in a DWC and got 35g dry on a 19inch plant sorry no pics ,, I lost them.:wallbash:

Hope that helps.
ICC.

What's your lighting wattage/schedule?

I

IceColdCrickets

What's your lighting wattage/schedule?

Well that LowAsis was grown under Flouros 4 x 40 watt tubes!! in one of my Budget High Production boxes, when they are grown under normal 400watt MH for first 3 weeks and then 400watt HPS they get bigger and will yeild a lot more. why do you ask?

I

IceColdCrickets

how do i get my hands on some of that Mossy's Gem? I followed Mossy's grow but I was not aware that his strain was out now? Or did you get hooked up by him?

Peace/Love/Joy

A few packs where sold on the Bay last yr. But, I heard they might become available in a few months. :woohoo: Heres hoping!

i have more pics but i cant shrink them anymore without making the quality go to crap. can anybody show me how to post them without thumbnails or uploading to my album? kinda like HABEEB did above. they are bigger then 800 x 800 pix.

ICC

I

IceColdCrickets

update...Posting pics is a complete pain in the ass on this board, not worth the effort, these are the last pics I will do until they can fix this crap. Here they are at extreme reduction sorry about the lower quality of the pics due to the restrictions and hoops i got to jump through by ICAMG.:mad:

Mossy's JEMS are the first, the best, and the original Pure Purple AF that I know of, Well except my BloodyStump that project was pushed back due to a move.

2 pics are Mossy's JEMS purple pheno which is dominant.
last pic is Mossy's JEMS pink, white, blue pheno,, very rare, 1 out of 60 seeds.:yoinks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts