What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss (Chem D X Tang Tang Males) overview

Y

YosemiteSam

You gotta be a little careful pruning a Mob Boss. If you go too far the remaining colas actually get so big and so dense that mold can become a problem...I have learned that the hard way.

I agree with Steele...with that plant I would bend it to keep everything within a couple of ft of each other. I would not fear anything popcorny if you can do that.

We tend to trim that stuff out of the middle of the plant but yours looks a very good size to just leave it to me and do your best to get some light to all of the bud sites.

G

Guest 88950

she looks fine to me and if shes under a 1000w then maybe tie her outer branches open a bit or do a light defoliation to get good light penetration to all the plant.

i prefer to lst my girls opposed to topping b/c they dont stall their growth when lst'ing....just send the growth hormones to the other branches.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Yep...SSH -> that's gonna be my approach. Spread her wings and let her fly. Thanks, all!

the gnome

Veteran
Q... does anyone know anything about the next mob boss drop?
I know there's some things going on and wonder if we are still up for anymore MB
coming down the pike.

Chamaeleon

Here is a pic of mob boss in veg 100% organic

Attachments

• 20160213_205243.jpg
    20160213_205243.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 86