What's new

When commies run the treasury, turn to hard assets

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was hoping Tudo was going to tell us about living in Venezuela. That is America's blueprint under the commies. It's also how I knew to stockpile TP for the wuflu fiasco, cause that is the first to go in a panic shortage. Like when the trucks and factories stop, cause the money fails. Theirs has.

Not being pessimistic really, when it is so plain to see it coming. We were talking about the coming RE crash and it taking out the banks in 2005/6, same now. I was buying metal back then also. Plates are still spinning, but the guy is working faster and faster.

Just insurance.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
*when you're economically illiterate and get all your info from fascist propaganda*

is a more appropriate title

Cannavore

Veteran
I lived full time for 2 years in a communist country ( vietnam ) and was even taken out to be wined and dined by a group of communist party members in the government........I remember at one point they told me I was going to have to pay taxes there and I replied, "Nope" and they replied so you are paying taxes ________? And I said "Nope", my account is in hk and they don't require any of that nonsense and they replied: " Can you help me open an acct in HK" with a big smile on their face.
That said I'd still take the Cayman Islands. Warmer :skiiing:

"communism is when you avoid taxes. the more taxes you avoid, the more communister you are."

- karl malone

Cannavore

Veteran
In the people’s revolution dissent will not be tolerated.

e43.png

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Keep checking your mailbox for the next stimilis drop. They are printing the money they send out, but the checks are maybe 20%. They are keeping the other 80% for themselves, and raking in the profits as that 20% is spent. IMO, spend yours on grow supplies, and get them while they are available still. That includes seeds, especially seeds.

New metal vendor... $25 cheaper premiums than APMEX. https://www.bordergold.com/

Ain't it purty?
transparent-lion-lion-300x300.png
White Lion? White Widow? Both are raycist as fuck!

mowood3479

Veteran
I swear communists never hurt a fly, they did butcher 100 million people this last century, but Im sure it will go better this time

Cannavore

Veteran
imagine thinking any politican or party in the US is communist. it says a lot about the power of propaganda and the lack of a objective BASIC understanding of political science.

the furthest left representation in this country are social democrats, and they occupy the left of center.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You spend your stimmy yet cannavore? Ready for the next one? Maybe ole joe will throw some more stimmy in his green new deal bill.

Here come the taxes on businesses, which will reduce the number of them. No problem, the dims will spend $4T on green new deal, which the fed will gladly print. New green jobs doing fed green work, paid for with money the fed prints. Anybody see the sustainability in this? I sure don't.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/under-bid...150738436.html

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The beauty of all this is that it will probably implode under harris, and she will call in the blue helmets to help restore order. They will probably have red patches on their shoulders. Interesting times are here.

Run any business this way for long.... My accountant got me back stimmy (retired old guy on SS should get stimmy). I will buy gold with the refund money.

I read today that the feds are going to pay for the funeral expenses of people who died of covid. Last week they forgave student loans. Party on Garth.

march%202021%20deficit.jpg

Last edited: