What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

To my mind there is a HUGE gulf between the formally educated and those who get info from the web.
The web does not teach logic, reasoning ...
THEN ... couple that with being brought up by a single Mum and you have a male population adrift in a sea of uncertainty ...

Right now, in the US, there is a huge gulf (in intelligence) between those who took on a $50,000 student loan without doing the math or understanding socio-economics vs those who realized ahead of time that that would be quite foolish. You see, once again, the coincedence theorists find themselves in 'upside down-clown world, where somehow the people who got it wrong are always correct because they went to school and learned to think like a fish-brained sardine. That's why most University "educated" individuals voted Biden, lol. And then once again they are caught by surprise to find out he is not going to cancel their debt.

Hempy McNoodle

Right now, in the US, there is a huge gulf (in intelligence) between those who took on a $50,000 student loan without doing the math or understanding socio-economics vs those who realized ahead of time that that would be quite foolish. You see, once again, the coincedence theorists find themselves in 'upside down-clown world, where somehow the people who got it wrong are always correct because they went to school and learned to think like a fish-brained sardine. That's why most University "educated" individuals voted Biden, lol. And then once again they are caught by surprise to find out he is not going to cancel their debt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7weGiKga3h4

redlaser

Veteran
https://youtu.be/7weGiKga3h4

[iframe1]7weGiKga3h4[/iframe1]

If you take the 7weGiKga3h4 part from the YouTube video and put it in between [ifra me1] and [/iframe1 ] it will show up like above.

[ifra me1] 7weGiKga3h4 [/iframe1]

^^^^like this but without ANY spaces. If the spaces weren’t there it would load and you couldn’t read what is written.

An unsolicited input, but it might get more viewing if it’s more easily understood what the link includes. Picture=1,000 words and all.

*Credit to TychoMonolith for splainin’ it to Tudo a while back

Hempy McNoodle

If you take the 7weGiKga3h4 part from the YouTube video and put it in between [ifra me1] and [/iframe1 ] it will show up like above.

^^^^like this but without ANY spaces. If the spaces weren’t there it would attempt to load and you couldn’t read what is written.

An unsolicited input, but it might get more viewing if it’s more easily understood what the link includes. Picture=1,000 words and all.

Thanks! Much appreciated!:tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

Mis-direction.

Wasting people's time.

Sort of like a False Idol.

Q always said that it wasn't about 'Q.'
It was all about the information and to inform the American people and people all around the world. It has to be this way to reduce the chances of the UN and NATO invading the US. If the Deep State and it's voting schemes are world wide, then exposing the truth world wide will cripple the UN's strategic abilities. You don't want our top criminals prosecuted only to find ourselves in a WW3 scenario. The Great Awakening is therefore the greatest threat. Ignorance is what the Deep State relies on.

Hempy McNoodle

Game Changer

Game Changer

^^^^like this but without ANY spaces. If the spaces weren’t there it would load and you couldn’t read what is written.

'Game Changer'^

G

Yes but they can't actually fix anything ... them, I mean. Or are you talking about us?

G

Sorry McMate! I don't open links. Or look at Utube. In my day Utubes fired torpedoes.

I see you say somewhere past that the awakening will be soon. Only a matter of Time you infer. Well seems to me if time is involved then things are going to continue in the same old way.

See, Mc Mate ... thought creates time. Time can never end until thought ends. Step away from the computer and sit quietly. This truth can be apprehended without books or education. (If you pay attention.)

[iframe1]zGiYwN_CPrs[/iframe1]

Like this?^

XbX

For a minute I thought i was reading the breitbart comments section

From what I have seen there is no deep state, only flawed and failed US foreign policy since the end of WW2 which created crises to manipulate the public though fear. I'm not convinced that Q is anything other than someone's idea of a meme that went way beyond the creators initial expectations.

Unfortunately, because the US built up China, through the capitalist need for higher and higher returns to investors, the means of production have significantly shifted from the West to China.

There is no great awakening until there is a realisation that you just do not do business with communists, you never trade with them and you never make them rich. You never empower your enemy, ever.

Its easily arguable that China poses a far greater long term threat, than say, North Korea. So why does the West keep making China more powerful?. Shortsighetness driven by greed.

I don't think any awakening is possible until there has been a war with China which the West wins. That war will come probably in this decade.Only if the west wins will there be an awakening. There is no guarantee the West will win.

If the West loses that war, there will be no awakening, but a great reset will be that of the world shifting towards a communism based system.

Once the US loses military and currency dominance, its game over for the West.

And terms like woke and right and left will be meaningless.

Right now, the only groupthink i see is from those who get into the left right "culture wars" but these are the same people who have been manipulated to do exactly this, because it serves the interests of actors who want to divide the West.

These people who engage in this constant back and forth should ask themselves a simple question - why do we empower our enemies through our actions?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q always said that it wasn't about 'Q.'
It was all about the information and to inform the American people and people all around the world. It has to be this way to reduce the chances of the UN and NATO invading the US. If the Deep State and it's voting schemes are world wide, then exposing the truth world wide will cripple the UN's strategic abilities. You don't want our top criminals prosecuted only to find ourselves in a WW3 scenario. The Great Awakening is therefore the greatest threat. Ignorance is what the Deep State relies on.

Which side of the IQ gulf do you see yourself on? Next time you go see the doctor or go to the ER, don't forget to tell them how stupid they are to have a university education.

Latest posts

Latest posts