What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

...It's also like when criminal fraudsters and media mouthpieces push scientific fraud as actual science.

The Deep State claims to be that which is recognized as 'good' and uses 'projection' techniques to make authentic 'good' people such as scientists, resisters of fascism, etc look like the enemies of humanity.

Hempy McNoodle

The term 'woke' is now widely understood to be the word for those who live as mindless zombies within the school of groupthink. The Great Awakening is when people realize that they aren't a sardine.

...Actually, it's more than just that^

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well, the 'storm' on January 6th has already hit. Then there is also a huge snow storm all over the US. I'd say we are right into the storm season...

https://youtu.be/HH0AvaG3SqQ

October 5, 2017^
Notice him waving his index finger making a large capital 'Q'

Q would emerge to the world, soon after, on October 28, 2017.

It’s not happening mate.
Trump, stone and Flynn played you all.

G

To my mind there is a HUGE gulf between the formally educated and those who get info from the web.
The web does not teach logic, reasoning ...
THEN ... couple that with being brought up by a single Mum and you have a male population adrift in a sea of uncertainty ...

"Our whole education system, from the elementary schools to the universities, is increasingly turning out people who have never heard enough conflicting arguments to produce a coherent analysis, based on logic and evidence. The implications of having so many people so incapable of confronting opposing arguments with anything besides ad hominem responses reach far."

-Thomas Sowell

Look him up..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

G

I owe you an apology re definitions. My Mozilla (Firefox) Feed explains that sources in the UK may have legitimised a different definition of Groupthink than mine.

picture.php

However there never will be a great awakening. I see that Humanity goes round and round engaged in variations of the same themes that concerned it in caveman days.

Maybe even before that ... because if we accept that Reptiles only need food shelter and sex to survive ... what does it mean that advertisements on TV are mostly concerned with food shelter and sex?

And Hempy ... didn't you know there is a great and highly respected ... and absolutely moral ... Scots Clan called the Mc Noodles?

Are you saying that just because I enjoy a good single malt Islay Scotch whisky, that ..that makes me some kind of Scottish fellow?...

https://youtu.be/zGiYwN_CPrs

Hempy McNoodle

The internet seems to be in a mad rush to redefine the term.

Example 1: Notice the dates..
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/groupthink

"Definition of groupthink
: a pattern of thought characterized by self-deception, forced manufacture of consent, and conformity to group values and ethics
Examples of groupthink in a Sentence
Recent Examples on the Web
Predominantly White yoga teaching environments breed a species of groupthink that’s marbled with White supremacist values.
— Jessamyn Stanley, Glamour, "Yoga’s Got A Race Problem and Jessamyn Stanley Knows You Don’t Want to Talk About It," 26 Jan. 2021
The waves of groupthink are carrying them toward the dominant storylines pushed on Twitter and Facebook, and more extreme hubs like Gab and Parler.
— al, "Right wing propagandists cast Ashli Babbitt as victim, spy or say she’s still alive," 12 Jan. 2021
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'groupthink.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors"

Hempy McNoodle

The internet seems to be in a mad rush to redefine the term.

Example 1: Notice the dates..
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/groupthink

"Definition of groupthink
: a pattern of thought characterized by self-deception, forced manufacture of consent, and conformity to group values and ethics
Examples of groupthink in a Sentence
Recent Examples on the Web
Predominantly White yoga teaching environments breed a species of groupthink that’s marbled with White supremacist values.
— Jessamyn Stanley, Glamour, "Yoga’s Got A Race Problem and Jessamyn Stanley Knows You Don’t Want to Talk About It," 26 Jan. 2021
The waves of groupthink are carrying them toward the dominant storylines pushed on Twitter and Facebook, and more extreme hubs like Gab and Parler.
— al, "Right wing propagandists cast Ashli Babbitt as victim, spy or say she’s still alive," 12 Jan. 2021
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'groupthink.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors"

So, the Deep State has stollen a term widely understood to mean 'a person under widespread brain-wash' and is using 'projection' to capitalize on the January 6 'storm'ing of the US capital, in order to deflect attention onto their opposition, whom they label 'conspiracy theorists', right-wingers, or 'white supremes.

The people of earth see what is happening. The more the Deep State attacks (by using informational warfare), the greater the Great Awakening will become. There is no stopping it. Censorship will only make it more apparent, at this point.

Hempy McNoodle

As this thread continues, I intend to address some rather large topics which I've alluded to in past threads. These are topics that need discussing, but which I've been procrastinating on. Topics such as..

Understanding the 'Southern Strategy' through a New Understanding of the CIA's (as a Neo-Nazi criminalorganization) Role in the Assasination of John F Kennedy

I intend to help make The Great Awakening happen. Right here on the pages of this thread. With the help of some VERY sacred herbs we can all participate together!

Latest posts

Latest posts