What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Cherry Pie® [NEW 2021]

SweetApolo

Sweet Cherry Pie®

2.jpg

This hybrid is the synergy of crossing two handpicked elite clones of two heavyweight US strains with high THC levels: Cherry Pie (Grand Daddy Purple x Durban Poison) x Gelato (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Cookies).

It is primarily an indica strain and produces attractive, compact, thick buds covered with aromatic trichomes. Thanks to the hybrid’s Grand Daddy Purple ancestry, some plants display purple or reddish tones in their leaves and flowers.

The buds have a sweet, fruity aroma that evokes memories of home-baked cookies, cherries and earthy shades of acidic wild berries.

The plant is ideal for fans of indica-sativa hybrids given its relaxing, well-balanced effects that help get creativity flowing and stimulate concentration.

Variety SWS92
Indica: 75% / Sativa: 25%
THC: 18-25% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September

1.png
7.png
25.png

20.png

Hempsmoke

I'm a bit disappointed with this year's collection, but this one looks good.
I was looking for some cherry pie and this cross actually seems to be fine, at least you don't pretend it to be something it is not (like female seeds did).
Any Infos on how pronounced the cherry smell is?

Greetings

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Hempsmoke!

Thanks mate. We still have 4 new strains to announce in the forum. Not sure if you already know about them but, if not, stay tuned ;)

About the cherry smell, it is quite present in most of the plants. Of course it always depends on grow parameters, but if you usually get nice fruity aromas from other strains, I'm sure you'll be happy with the aroma of most of the plants of Sweet Cherry Pie® if you end up giving it a try.

On the other hand, as usual for growers looking for a specific trait, we recommend selecting a mother with that trait and then grow from clone. It's very probable that in a packet of 5+2 seeds you'll find at least one great keeper not only for the cherry aromas but also for fast flowering and production.

Sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

Hempsmoke

Hey
Thanks for the reply mate
I've already seen all the new strains on the sweet seeds website but I don't really care about the autos, that's why I'm a bit disappointed, but hey, it's just me.

I don't really care about yield and Potency, both are important, but lately I find myself wanting extraordinary smells and tastes. If it's not strong i will just smoke more :p

As you probably know here in Europe its not always easy to get ur hands on some extraordinary strains so I will for sure get a pack of this sweet cherry pie (along with red hot cookies and sweet amnesia):plant grow:

Greetings

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Gracias to all the Amigos at Sweet Seeds!! You all have been making really nice additions to your selections every year.

Latest posts

Latest posts