What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Surviving the Matrix

h.h.

Veteran
Of course because increasing the supply of a debt based fiat currency would be awesome. Do you work for the central banks?

If you think creating more debt to increase the money supply is a winning formula you may have been reading the wrong books.

He didn’t say any of that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it is not the source, it is the content. maybe i am just easily offended. call me a snowflake if you like.

no disrespect for you, just not what i consider a reliable source for reliable content. if you wish to be a snowflake, it's okay with me.

Absolem

it is not the source, it is the content. maybe i am just easily offended. call me a snowflake if you like.

The "source" means everything. It's what gives legitimacy to the debate. If you have to ignore the "source" to get to the "content" it's not going to cut it. There's a new thread that just started and they used the same "source" you did. Bitchute was dead wrong. The OP couldn't even take the time to double check what they claimed before making a new thread and posting. A solid "source" can be double tripled check to verify what they claim is true. Not so much with Bitchute, The Gateway Pundit, or OAN.

Latest posts

Latest posts