What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 10 stages of genocide

Absolem

Are you familiar with the Reichstag fire and it's historical significance and the dueling narratives behind the cause of that event?

They just found a new clue to that fire. There's a newly released photo just before the fire and there is a person in the background with a tattoo on their forearm that says "Q Sent Me". I'll keep ya updated when I find out more.

Cannavore

Veteran
Are you familiar with the Reichstag fire and it's historical significance and the dueling narratives behind the cause of that event?
you do realize the historical example isn't on your side, correct? the fascist nazi party blamed the reishtag fire on a mentally ill person.

*hint* your side is the fascist side in this example

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Frosty,

Great video. She really hit the nail on the head. This topic has me mortified right now and it is hard to focus on anything else. I believe that the US military is our last hope. And, I don't really know if they will stop this or not. The company I work for just announced that they want us all to get vaccinated and also, advise my developmentally disabled clients to also get vaccinated. They said that soon it will be mandatory. They said they want us to exploit the trust that our clients have in us and their inability to understand the situation, so that we can push the vaccine like a lobbyist. This is the greatest evil I think I've ever faced. My coworkers all rushed out to get the vaccine and are super excited to advise our clients to get theirs as well.

This is the kinder, gentler holocaust that I have long forecasted.

It is worth noting that Genocide can include non-lethal results. Taking people out of the reproductive cycle also counts as genocide. So, I think about when the 1994 Crime Bill was pushed by Joe Biden and how that lead to the mass incarceration of many people, but youthful black males were a particularly targeted. Joe Biden called them 'thugs' then. Now he is calling a new demographic 'thugs.' I'd say it is worth noting.

Thanks again Frosty and hang in there my friend.

Hempy; I've mentioned this already. You likely work for a company that contracts with the government to provide health related services to disabled people. These workers have long been obliged to be vaccinated in varying frequencies. You can always quit.
Your hypothesis is ridiculous.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy; I've mentioned this already. You likely work for a company that contracts with the government to provide health related services to disabled people. These workers have long been obliged to be vaccinated in varying frequencies. You can always quit.
Your hypothesis is ridiculous.

It's more complicated than that.

Hempy McNoodle

1st stage of genocide. Release a virus on the Planet causing a Pandemic. :peek:

2nd: Hold world hostage until all receive a vaccine which has not been proven safe (long-term) and is pushed by the same shady people who were behind the release of the pandemic virus and have immunity from legal damages.

redlaser

Veteran
Nonsense. ...Obviously.

trumps endless nationalism along with the fraudulent election drama where he is attempting to nullify a certified election leans extremely heavy into fascism.

Add
Rampant cronyism and corruption.
Disdain for intellectuals and the arts.
Obsession with crime and punishment
Identifying enemies and scapegoats as a unifying cause
Disdain for the recognition of human rights

All things he has in common with fascist dictators like Hitler, Mussolini,Pinochet, Suharto, and Franco

Hempy McNoodle

trumps endless nationalism along with the fraudulent election drama where he is attempting to nullify a certified election leans extremely heavy into fascism.

Add
Rampant cronyism and corruption.
Disdain for intellectuals and the arts.
Obsession with crime and punishment
Identifying enemies and scapegoats as a unifying cause
Disdain for the recognition of human rights

All things he has in common with fascist dictators like Hitler, Mussolini,Pinochet, Suharto, and Franco

If he had been allowed to show the evidence in the courts, perhaps you'd be right.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he had been allowed to show the evidence in the courts, perhaps you'd be right.

Can you think of a scenario where on one part of the ballot fraud has been committed by a win for Biden but on the other part of the ballot the win for the representative is clearly fair?

If they were claiming fraud via computer hack after the count, then I might see that reasonable evidence could be presented but I do not believe this was claimed. Instead it appears that they went after ballot manipulation and voter misrepresentation which is highly unintelligent IMO. This is not surprising considering the geniuses presenting the case; Giuliani and Sydney Kraken.

I've heard they will have their day in court with Dominion, regardless.

Hempy McNoodle

Can you think of a scenario where on one part of the ballot fraud has been committed by a win for Biden but on the other part of the ballot the win for the representative is clearly fair?

If they were claiming fraud via computer hack after the count, then I might see that reasonable evidence could be presented but I do not believe this was claimed. Instead it appears that they went after ballot manipulation and voter misrepresentation which is highly unintelligent IMO. This is not surprising considering the geniuses presenting the case; Giuliani and Sydney Kraken.

I've heard they will have their day in court with Dominion, regardless.

I believe this was brought up in many districts.

redlaser

Veteran

I’ve listened to about twenty people describe their “signed affidavit” claims, nothing amounts to fraud and seems heavily based on feelings.

A lot of allegations of not being close enough to the re counters.

The two dead voters voted for trump.

Trump said months before the 2020 election, if he didn’t win then there had to be fraud, same claim made in 2016 about popular vote.

He is consistent if nothing else.

Absolem

picture.php