What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

audiohi

Veteran
one bad ass heatwave for the west
see the texas electrical grid is having a few issues
translate issues into people will die when they can't cool down their homes
can't bitch at Biden for the weather, or maybe some can?

If only someone warned them in Texas about increasing extremes in weather. They would have prepared.

It's almost like the globe is warming and weather is becoming unpredictable and more intense.

Weird.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Predictable and intense. More fires, tornadic and hurricane events. images.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...the sky is falling for all the sheeple, lol.

the only thing constant with the climate is that it constantly changes, maybe you people should stop watching the right hand/aka climate change and instead pay attention to what REALLY matters which is pollution, something we can actually do something about.

...you're all being manipulated by corporate interests who want you distracted and upset and it looks like those corporate interests have succeeded beyond thier wildest dreams.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the only thing constant with the climate is that it constantly changes, maybe you people should stop watching the right hand/aka climate change and instead pay attention to what REALLY matters which is pollution, something we can actually do something about.

...you're all being manipulated by corporate interests who want you distracted and upset and it looks like those corporate interests have succeeded beyond thier wildest dreams.

I'm just gonna come out and say it...

What?!

In other news, Joe is definitely slipping. Yet no body in the media is talking about it. That press conference yesterday was painful to watch.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ERCOT Investigating Power Plant Breakdowns as Texas Faces Blackouts
https://www.newsweek.com/ercot-inves...ckouts-1600628

"Texas doesn't plan for cold weather" they said...

Apparently they didn't plan for heat either.

Maybe Gov Abbott should walk back that vow to do whatever it takes to build that border wall and fix the independent energy grid?

Maybe the best of two worlds,attach wind mills to the border wall ...... could even add a little voltage as a deterrent.
🛑⚡

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What?!

In other news, Joe is definitely slipping. Yet no body in the media is talking about it. That press conference yesterday was painful to watch.

I'll second that What??!! and throw in, Really??!! (some sheep's people eh?)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 4 ton AC can't handle 115f temps.. Typically we only get a 20 def decrease from outside temps using 1 unit. I'd need at least 2, 4 ton units to keep the house at 80f.

Im curious what tonnage people use in Az for a 2000sqf house?.

Hempy McNoodle

Trust science, not scientists...
https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-ab...2-the-great-awakening?p=17880047#post17880047

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, she's a pip, ay. buahahahaha Seems to have all the right wingers by the short hairs...buahahahahaha

minds_I

Amynamous

What?!

I thought the same thing every time i heard LOSER45 babble on endlessly. He could never hold a thought for more than ten seconds, and that was with a teleprompter. Sounds like you miss President Obama. He had that talking thing nailed down.