What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An old man in a chair

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Proof the NHS is Lying - This is Genocide and the Jabs Must Stop Now!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let's check back in a month and see how many have died from the "genocide".
[/FONT]

Gry

Was there ever a time the old man was accepted and
thought well of as opposed to being discredited by
his peers ?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i got to agree with Gry here, that list of links isn't really proof, most of the links are to obscure websites, and the one thats RT is about 1 single case of bad reaction. i really don't think they can hide so many deaths as some are claiming. the source has to be credible. i have no doubt that there have been adverse reactions, but nothing on the scale the old man is claiming, can be seen by his evidence. you only have to hover over some of those links to see they are weird. i want links to the adverse effect reporting organs with numbers. like i say you can not hide hundred or thousands dieing, you just can't, they all have relatives, family members, friends who will be making a stink. so far i see no wave of such a stink being made.

my reasons are more simple

1 its experimental tech
2 they needed immunity before putting on the market
3 its had no long term safety trails
4 many previous new products by those companies, hurt, maimed and killed many many people before.

Gry

I know it’s confusing for you, and we have gone over it before but That’s not a qualification or a certification. Hope this clears it up good buddy
"We" seem to be disturbed by my posting frequently.
Need a Kleenex ?

imiubu

Earning a degree/ knowledge gained (through doing the work), can now be obtained through
osmosis (marriage) instead???
Talk about misguided ego. Virtue signalling much? smh

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	oldmaninchair.jpg Views:	1 Size:	261.0 KB ID:	17833886

mowood3479

Veteran
"We" seem to be disturbed by my posting frequently.
Need a Kleenex ?

No I’m not gonna cry. I’ll be ok, even if you continue to claim your wife having been a doctor extends you some sort of qualifications in regards to expertise on medical issues.
do as you will, just wanted to point out that from here it seems a touch absurd

Latest posts

Latest posts