What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nspecta Panama red x bubba kush?

teide

Veteran
I have a handful of seeds that came as freebies. First I thought they were from real gorilla seeds, now I realise they came with my humboldt csi order.
They are Panama red x bubba kush.
Really excited to try them out.
The cross is called Good ol' days.
Has anyone tried these? I was hoping to find some Panama phenos. Could those be found in f2? I read that @nspecta 's bubba has a good reputation, so the cross might be great the way it is. Just curious what to expect.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some of these freebies plus 'Fallen Soldiers' (various cultivars x T1000) and some PCK they also included.

The Good 'ol Days and Fallen Soldiers are fem seeds. The PCK are regular seeds.

I'm curious to know if this is just a Panama cross or is this some special 'Panama Red' cut that someone has supposedly had for years?

teide

Veteran
Exactly what I want to know, too.
Forgot to specify that they were feminized, yes. So I planned on selfing one. I will try to document the process, but it would be up to others to determine the phenos, as I am not familiar with neither panama red nor bubba kush.

AeroKush102

I got some of these freebies plus 'Fallen Soldiers' (various cultivars x T1000) and some PCK they also included.

The Good 'ol Days and Fallen Soldiers are fem seeds. The PCK are regular seeds.

I'm curious to know if this is just a Panama cross or is this some special 'Panama Red' cut that someone has supposedly had for years?
I’m pretty sure the Panana Red is from Ace Seeds.

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
I’m pretty sure the Panana Red is from Ace Seeds.

Norstar Genetics offers/offered Panama Red in regular seed form. They told me their Panama Red came from Connoisseur Genetics.

Coastal offers a line that is selected for High CBD.

Anesia has a feminized Panama Red offering.

ACE has their Panama line and had the Red line labelled separately and packaged in the Panama Breeders Pack.

Last edited: