What's new

Beginner Grower needing some advices

lf2322709

Hi everybody, thanks for the time.

I'm in my first time growing and I build pretty simple setup with two plants and a 600W LED lighting source (see pictures), which I would be glad to get some advices on what to improve.

Right now they are in a (16h light - 8h dark) cycle for vegetate state.

At the beginning I thought 4 plants would be better for getting the best ROI on this setup so I tried do germinate two more and failed losing about 5 seeds :( after that I decided to go in the clonning way of multiplying the plants and I wish I can get some insights on how to do it.

Besides of that, there is something bothering me in with the bigger plant, the branchs only have 3 leafs and started to appear some white stuff in the lower brunchs (see the last attachment). Can someone help me indentifing if is everything good with it or what I can do to make it healthier?

Thanks again and sorry to bother with this newbie stuff.
LF

Attachments

• IMG_6730.jpg
    IMG_6730.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6731.jpg
    IMG_6731.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6733.jpg
    IMG_6733.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6735.jpg
    IMG_6735.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 48

bibi40

Your plant flowering , white stuff are buds formation ,
are they autoflowering plants ?
wich strain are they and how old ?
too late for take cutings on the big one if you need them quickly .

and i don' t think your led to be really a 600w , what are the spec of this light ?

:tiphat:

bibi40

Ok ,

so the one flowering , you just have to feed her , let her do her thing ,
she just made buds , like you want , you can't clone her , if you want more plants just grow other seeds ( if you run autoflower , no matter if they are different age or size and you can harvest at different time ) ,

another good thing is to increase to 18 hours of light ( better with auto's) ,
last thing is this lamp don' t seems good , if it' s really 600w of consumption , will be better to switch to a 600w Hps which produce a lot more of light ) .

Good luck mate !!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts