What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Order Received

Discovering

Thank you to everyone at the shop.

One week to the day shipping (states)
Fastest ive ever received an order, by far.

Everything arrived in great condition. No signature. Happy camper

M from customer service was a pleasure.

Return customer right here

Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

P.S.
Looking forward to the restocking of that fem outdoor gear you guys have.

COS

I just place an order with them but there site says out of office till Nov 3rd. Does this mean my order wont ship till next month?

Discovering

I just place an order with them but there site says out of office till Nov 3rd. Does this mean my order wont ship till next month?

Did you receive an email stating what step your order is in. Received, Processing,Completed???

vanilla dutch

depends on if they recieved payment before they left or not. if anything you'll recieve your order after they get back in the office.im sure they dispatched most orders before they left though. :dance013: