What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

'Boogieman'

Today I had to go to Lowe's. As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.
I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available. The driver looked puzzled, rolled down their window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"
Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your 'I'm Ridin with Biden' bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."
They gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me. Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them...........????????????????

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Tell me about the real truth of John F. Kennedy Jr., gladysvjubb. Is he still alive?

Had a visitor the other night and she showed me photos of him alive and well right now. There is a whole hell of a lot about his magazine "George" that was shrouded in intrigue. Also something about he was going to get his father's killers. He is backing DJT for America's sake. This woman comes up with the weirdest shit and months later it all turns out to be true. Freaky man, freaky.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Just to be clear, IT WASN'T ME (musta been some other woman)!

I don't even know gvj! ;)

Sure, sure it wasn't you, CosmicGiggle. Right...it "musta been some other woman". That last claim is extraordinary and Carl sez:

attachment.php

gladys, do you know what Carl sez?

Attachments

• extraordinary.jpg
    extraordinary.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 32

Amynamous

Had a visitor the other night and she showed me photos of him alive and well right now. There is a whole hell of a lot about his magazine "George" that was shrouded in intrigue. Also something about he was going to get his father's killers. He is backing DJT for America's sake. This woman comes up with the weirdest shit and months later it all turns out to be true. Freaky man, freaky.

Is this the same “friend” that swore that Bill and Hillary were locked away in Guantanamo? :petting:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Is this the same “friend” that swore that Bill and Hillary were locked away in Guantanamo? :petting:

Yeah. I have not seen nor heard from them. The last I saw was a bad fake trying to pretend to be Hillary getting down some stairs in Italy with aides. It was not her. She was all covered up and had a massive sun hat on so you could not see her face. I did however see her cankles. Hillary has the ugliest cankles in the world. Recognizable anywhere. It was not her.
Stay tuned.......there is a boatload more coming. They got a shitload of Hollyweirds all with ankle bracelets on. Seen Oprah or jimmy Kimmel??? They are bagged and tagged.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
It looks like the reality of Biden winning has struck a nerve here.

Do not be so disillusioned.
The great and silent majority are just waiting to pounce these Commies at the polls.
The Democrats have set the self destruct button very well. It is going to be a Republican sweep, a landslide. All the Democrats and former Democrats that I talk to are turning their backs on the party that has turned Commie.
The news media in America has turned in to Pravda. Just about everyone knows it. Except the deep stupids, of which there are many.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Do not be so disillusioned.
The great and silent majority are just waiting to pounce these Commies at the polls.
The Democrats have set the self destruct button very well. It is going to be a Republican sweep, a landslide. All the Democrats and former Democrats that I talk to are turning their backs on the party that has turned Commie.
The news media in America has turned in to Pravda. Just about everyone knows it. Except the deep stupids, of which there are many.

I can tell you put allot of thought into this.

BTW, Gladys, I like your avatar. Deff one of the better ones on here.

Cannavore

Veteran
Imagine calling Biden comrade and the dnc communist.

You literally have to be an indoctrinated low information boomer to think such things.

'Boogieman'

Over on grass city a Biden/Trump poll was made, and Trump is winning the poll on a weed forum of all places. We should do a poll like that here, is that possible Gypsy?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Founded in 2018, The Clover Chronicle is a website that promotes conspiracy theories and strongly right leaning news.

Incorrect thread to be displaying questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence.

No thanks.