What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Mars Hydro Cup 2020

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Great looking buds. What's GMO? I did look back a few pages but Im none the wiser. :dunno:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 78 for the GMO under the tsl2000,just a few more days to go
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Holy frost Batman!

I can see the amber in the crystals just by zooming in a little. Super sexy plants! Uuummm garlic..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,so the contest is well over,but the gmo just finished...

as promised,two grow finished for this thread...

ended up with 196 grams from 4 plants,while the 1gpw keeps eluding me i'm very happy with the quality of the buds produced...and of course one round paid for the tent,light,and fan/filter so it's all gravy now!

gmo
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks for your effort, uncle. Much appreciated. :angelshug:

The buds looks very tasty. :yummy: I believe it could be the best christmas gift for you, lol.

Merry christmas Eve in advance. :bis:

vanilla dutch

Wish I could. I would need a Mars hydro led. I would love to purchase a Mars hydro led but rite now I'm traveling and barely have time for myself or others in my life. But Mars hydro leds are defiantly on my wish list hopefully by Christmas of 2021 I can make that purchase. Love what u guys do for icmag. I've never seen so many happy customers and actual documented pics of your lights. Love

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Wish I could. I would need a Mars hydro led. I would love to purchase a Mars hydro led but rite now I'm traveling and barely have time for myself or others in my life. But Mars hydro leds are defiantly on my wish list hopefully by Christmas of 2021 I can make that purchase. Love what u guys do for icmag. I've never seen so many happy customers and actual documented pics of your lights. Love

:good::good: