What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's MICRO MADNESS

El Tigre

This is my tent now, from the top. Day & night.

picture.php

picture.php

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Tigre!
All looking on track and you'll be rolling around in bud soon.
CC

El Tigre

looking full of flowers

Looking good man, nice microgrow!

Nice one Tigre!
All looking on track and you'll be rolling around in bud soon.
CC

Great work my friend :yay:

Loving your micro grow! And looking forward to the finish.

Hi guys, thanks for your kind words! Yes soon I'll chop 3 of my 4 plants... good vibes!
Also my little clones are flowering, unfortunately looks like the pollination didn't work. My pollen was in fridge for around 6 months, so maybe not viable yet. No problem, buds look good and I'm confident that i could get seeds from there.

picture.php

bibi40

Hey bro ,

did you do the Sweet seeds contest ? ,
i' m comin' with Killer kush auto ,
waitin' about you :trampoline:

El Tigre

Weekly update: +Speed went down 2 days ago, Ice Cool and Jack47 will be chopped later maybe next week.
I bought a pack of traps for fungus gnats and i'm catching a lot of them.
I planted a Dark Devil seed, i hope for a dark individual.
My Tigre#1 is developing well and i'm happy with the flower formation and the frostiness.

picture.php

Tigre#1
picture.php

+Speed bud
picture.php

El Tigre

Hey bro ,

did you do the Sweet seeds contest ? ,
i' m comin' with Killer kush auto ,
waitin' about you :trampoline:

Hi Bibi, sorry i missed this message..
I think I'm passing this year, last time i did good but i put into it a lot of efforts. Was great fun though!

Now I'm also running 4 mixed plants of different ages permanently and this doesn't helps making a clean diary...
Some plants may be not Sweet Seeds strains.
However I'm feeling this smell of lockdown in the air and i could change my mind. LOL

Crowmax

Veteran
looking great El Tigre :wave:
How is the Jack 47? Do you like the yield and the frost compared to other strains you grow?

El Tigre

looking great El Tigre :wave:
How is the Jack 47? Do you like the yield and the frost compared to other strains you grow?

Hi Crowmax, honestly it's hard for to give you an opinion about this strain. This is my first time and the plant started flowering too early and result to be very small (not necessary so bad giving my micro space). I'll chop her soon, later I'll tell about yield and effects.

picture.php

Your Tigre#1 is mouthwatering ,

well done
yummy.gif

Yes my friend, something like the beginner's luck :dance013:

picture.php

El Tigre

Last week:
- Ice cool went down
- I chopped one the 2 little clones in the small box after seeing first signs of botrytis. The second one was moved to the main tent to finish
- I planted one HONEY PEACH seed. first time that i try a rich CBD strain, this should be 1:1 ratio.

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

Jack 47 was harvested in 2 times (first main cola after a week lower buds).

Tigre#1 is doing well and i planted a new seed of my cross.
I think it's time i get rid of the fungus gnat in my tent.
My Dark Devil is pale green since it sprouted, maybe are those little bastards?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

I was lazy and i did not take a note, so I'm not sure 100% .
I think Tigre#1 should be at 75-80 days. New white hairs are coming out still, but leaves are drying and the plant looks ugly. I don't want to risk bud rot and i think I'll chop her tomorrow.
The small Tigre#1 is happy, just like the topped Honey Peach.
Struggling Dark Devil looks better, i add some Lithothamnium on the top of the soil and it worked.

picture.php

Tigre#1

picture.php

Small Tigre#1

picture.php

Honey Peach

picture.php

Dark Devil

picture.php