What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
picture.php

gladysvjubb

Veteran
It is alright. I do not see why anyone can not invest $20 or perhaps $50 in a position in crypto currency. These currencies are going to start flying in May. Now is a consolidation period. I just keep buying. Little by little until it becomes too expensive.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
It is alright. I do not see why anyone can not invest $20 or perhaps $50 in a position in crypto currency. These currencies are going to start flying in May. Now is a consolidation period. I just keep buying. Little by little until it becomes too expensive.
Do what you need to do, just stop asking us to increases "your" portfolio :)

knucklehead bob

Veteran
The Federal Reserve is looking into developing a digital currency in the US, Powell confirms

US central bankers have explored the possibility of developing a digital currency that would be directly available to businesses and households.
"We have assessed and we continue to carefully analyze the costs and benefits of pursuing such an initiative in the U.S.," Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell wrote in a letter to lawmakers this week.
In September, Reps. French Hill and Bill Foster said the central bank should consider a US-backed cryptocurrency to remain competitive.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/the-federal-reserve-is-looking-into-developing-digital-currency-us-2019-11-1028705211

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Well, the move is underway. The "BIG EVENT" is going to be in May. Throw $10 on this bitty coin. Basic Attention Token (BAT).

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Hold on to your BITCOINS. I have a friend who is very well connected. He says BITCOIN is a BUY under $25,000. My portfolio is moving on up. NICE!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'd hold back on anything other than btc until you know the extent to which the virus has affected the area that currency is based in.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Hell NO!!!! We are in the beginning of a BULL RUN. I am up strongly especially after last nights BAT rally. This issue is going to $2,000+ in a very short period of time. Here are the 4 that are the only ones to own right now.
BTC
ETH
LINK
BAT
Put $10 each on these and talk to me in 4 weeks.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
BAT is going to $2,000+

BAT is going to $2,000+

what do you think about other cryptos like xrp, ltc, eth ? b.a.t is very cheap now, you sure it will skyrocket?

Jump on LINK also. She is going to go way up!!!

Please bear in mind that this is happening now for the next 4 weeks or so. I have had my people do the groundwork and these are the 4 that are going to give you the best return. NOW!!!
BTC
ETH
LINK
BAT

I have so much money in BAT that I am going to buy a new Nissan Murano Platinum in black with "BATSHIT" painted on the sides in pink.. All the funds will have come from BAT.
Also, I have been doing this since 1976. (Stocks). There are very few opportunities like this that crop up in our lifetimes. I would encourage all who seek future wealth to invest in these right now!!! There is no time to waste. The time has come today. You could end up a millionaire if you invest in the 4 issues I have presented. In 4 short weeks.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
For those of you who no NOTHING about crypto-currency, I can say this. I am the voice of experience on the internet. You WILL make a lot of money investing in these currencies. BUT, you must do it now!!!
1) go to www.coinbase.com
have a photo i.d. ready sign up.
2) start RIGHT NOW with what ever you can afford. Back in 2010 I bought Bitcoin at $17 and it ran to $19,000. I invested $57.
3) When the prices start going VERTICAL (within 4 weeks), look for the 10-14 day period of when they just keep going upward with no end in site. You will want to "schnitzel" some money and pay off all your debt, buy a new car, a house whatever. Sell some and keep a "backbone" of these cryptos. REST ASSURED. After this BULLRUN is over, they will go down again. You will not care as you are filthy rich. You have no debt and Money in the ilks of Smartpig, or whoever is paying the highest interest. Live off that income.
The only bitch is that you must act NOW!!!
Trust me, I am the Aircraft Commander.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
No pecuniary. Just the satisfaction of sharing my knowledge with others of like mind. I LOVE growing and smoking pot. I also LOVE too much money. I am in the position right now of making between 220 million and 400 million in the next 4 weeks. If you do not believe me, simply sit on your hands and watch the currencies I have recommended when they go ballistic shortly. It is okay man, I understand your hesitancy. I HATE RIPOFFS!!!!!! Always have always will. I have my entire family in these 4 cryptos, as well as friends from the internet and my facebook page. Everyone is making money EVERYDAY right now. My daughter, 32, is wanting to get out of the rat race. She just became fully invested. I told her she could retire with a lifetime of "safe" income shortly if she will listen to her Dad. I am 71, I have everything I could want. I am an altruistic person.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I hope everyone is in position. There is still time to add to the 4 cryptos that I suggested. This should happen in the next 4 weeks or so.They will gain in price just about everyday. Any decline will be small and well contained. As the price explodes, you want to keep a lookout for when it goes "VERTICAL", i.e. HUGE upward thrusts for about 10-14 days. Around this time you will want to "schnitzel" a little to pay for your dreams.
Bitcoin USD 7,297.19 +122.74 +1.71%
Ethereum USD 169.48 +4.61 +2.80%
Chainlink USD 2.8404 +0.1124 +4.12%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1664 +0.0057 +3.53%

gladysvjubb

Veteran
What do you make of this

Well, they have been watching BITCOIN like a hawk for the past 10 years to learn from. I welcome it in the future. However, right now I am only concerned with the next 4 weeks. I am going to make a fortune and hold the cryptos for a backbone of what I do not sell or give away. We can do good also, you know?