What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Orange

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking killer mate , I don’t have many of these seeds left actually only couple packs ..

RudeDog

Veteran
Popped just the one seed and have cuttings from her. Need to get stuck in to the other seeds.

J

jaded1

Lovely looking girl you've got there RudeDog,any smell to her?Have looked at these every time I go on the site as looks like a killer cross,cheap as well!

RudeDog

Veteran
TakenByTheSky......Killer Orange is Malawi Killer X Orange Glue,( GG4 x Agent Orange)

Not that good with smells jaded1. Floral with a hint of citrus at the moment, quite fresh I'd say. Will be popping a few more seeds, see what else is in there.

Brother Nature

Nice ones man! I was patiently waiting a grow journal/report on this one, those genetics seem very promising. Sadly it seems that Gorilla doesn't ship to my country (or at least any address I put in) so I'll have to live vicariously through this thread.

What's the smell like? That bud structure looks great, big ole spears. Keep up the good work mate!

RudeDog

Veteran
Brother Nature :tiphat:..Smells like citrus haze, very delicate.

Photos from yesterday, 56 days of 12/12. She was vegged for 7 weeks and pruned a bit. Will harvest on April 8th, full moon and 68 days of flower....Can't wait. :biggrin:

The duct in the backgound is the 8" diameter intake.

Saved cuttings and will run again but smaller, stretch was maybe 2 half times the size. Can wait to have a toot.

RudeDog

Veteran
Four days time I'll will be chopping her, amber trichs dotted about. Those spears might be too long to hang in my drying space in one piece.

Peace and stay safe :tiphat:

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Very nice indeed. Look forward to hearing how it smokes etc. Cheers.

HillBillyAlien

I have 6 in week 4 of flower and i had 2-3 plants herm on me. I don’t know if it was done by me cause i ran into a problem few weeks back or what. So be warned as they may have herms or very little stress will cause these to herm.

Stickyfingers40

So how the smoke ? Is it as hazy as it looks ?
I just got some beans but Im wondering if it is whats advertised. A guy made a grow diary and reported that it was an indica and sleepy in its effect..
This one here looks sativa haze so it doesnt make much sens. The are S1 so its a copy so there's no place for variation really so Im wondering.
Anyone could give me some info on this ?
There s the link to the grow.
https://growdiaries.com/diaries/32061-flower-only

Raho

Veteran
So how the smoke ? Is it as hazy as it looks ?
I just got some beans but Im wondering if it is whats advertised. A guy made a grow diary and reported that it was an indica and sleepy in its effect.
This one here looks sativa haze so it doesnt make much sens. The are S1 so its a copy so there's no place for variation really so Im wondering.
Anyone could give me some info on this ?
There s the link to the grow.
https://growdiaries.com/diaries/32061-flower-only

Hi Sticky.
I know the guy that made these S1s.

ACE's Killer Malawi is known for it's powerful, trippy high, but in the run they did to select the Malawi mom, they only found one plant that was really special. That was crossed to a couple of wide leaf males including the relentless Orange Glue.
He ran a good number of the F1's. From that run, again only 1 plant was a real standout (the goal was to find high potency and the special extreme "Killer Malawi" effect from the Malawi.)

That pheno was lab tested and came in at 25.3% THC.
Smoke reports for the pheno described a strong Malawi trip buzz.
Seed plant had an 8-10 week finish time.
In order to try and lock down the pheno, he made S1's with that keeper. Those are the seeds being sold at RGS.

Sticky, your statement misrepresents the nature of S1s.
S1's behave more like an F2 in M/F breeding, "cracking open" the genetics of the mother plant and allowing all possible combinations of traits to express.
S1 populations are actually MUCH more diverse than F1 hybrids (depending on the heterozygosity of the mother.)

Although the breeding work done to put those seeds in people's hands involved several excellent selections, and the specific pheno selected was the best of the best, it makes sense to pay attention to how difficult it was to find the "killer Malawi effect", both in the original ACE seed run and in the run of the hybrid F1s.

I would expect a large variety of phenos to express in these populations, so there should be something to please people looking for either wide leaf or narrow. But no generalizations about the "strain" are really ever going to be accurate.
Running these seeds should be considered a hunt for 'the one" whatever that looks like to you.

I hope this is helpful.

ACE Killer Malawi Terp and Cannabinoid profile

Relentless Orange Glue (from seed finder eu)
Original Glue #4 Joesy Wales x Agent Orange
Orange Glue is a cross of two incredible strains. The Original Glue#4 clone only from friend Joesy Wales was hit by subs Agent Orange. I selected a few orange smelling studs that contributed a variety of different aromas to the glue. Most phenos will veg quickly and double in height when flowered. Most of the offspring smell of citrus, hash, and funk. Many keepers to be found.

Edited to add:
The people who made these seeds ruthlessly reject anything that herms or throws balls. At no point during the breeding project did any of the parents show any intersex issues.

Last edited: