What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah I'll have a go if ya need a Aussie tester ?

can grow most shit to its potential, but it all depends on the strain(outside grower, not everything works everywhere),
and the quality of the breeder's offerings

pm me you name an addy mate ,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys we have enough testers now so thank you all for taking part and bring on the grow logs I cant wait to see them all getting a thorough run in,..:tiphat:

Fitzera

!!! That was quick! Be on the lookout around the end of june start of july, I'll be starting a new log then with these and Seedsmans The White OG.

20200218_105158.jpg

Thank you PANIKZ! I cant wait!

nickman

Veteran
Man, after looking through the Dr. P thread on the OPG that was posted by PANIKZ: These crosses should have some nice potential...!!!...

The two females that were entered into the ICMAG cup 2013 look friggn outstanding...!!!... very big buds...

They won #4 indica and then the other pheno won the #3 Sativa spot...

The colors are just off the hook...!!!...

I’m thinking that this will cross well with the Headbanger by the looks of those two females that placed 3rd and 4th in the ICMAG 2013 cup with their big ass buds...!!!...

I’ve grown the Headbanger before and I know she can produce some nice big buds sometimes...!!!... also the taste should mix well with the Headbanger’s sourness...!!!...

What was your male like PANIKZ ???

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
The Male was the stand out in the room I was hoping and looking for good females originally, I remember hearing a pod cast not long ago I think it may of been true canna genetics stating about when males find you instead of you searching them , I know exactly what he means sometimes certain things just jump out at you and you can’t pass them up , this particular Male was big , very vigorous, stocky , healthy, stem rub an smell was georgous, he was just dying to be used in every way , and coming from these packs of old seed stock i would of been a fool to pass him off , I am also excited to see what comes of the new crosses reading that orange pink grapefruit thread and knowing the male and females iv selected there should be some cup winners in these packs of seeds no doubt .. :tiphat:

Man, after looking through the Dr. P thread on the OPG that was posted by PANIKZ: These crosses should have some nice potential...!!!...

The two females that were entered into the ICMAG cup 2013 look friggn outstanding...!!!... very big buds...

They won #4 indica and then the other pheno won the #3 Sativa spot...

The colors are just off the hook...!!!...

I’m thinking that this will cross well with the Headbanger by the looks of those two females that placed 3rd and 4th in the ICMAG 2013 cup with their big ass buds...!!!...

I’ve grown the Headbanger before and I know she can produce some nice big buds sometimes...!!!... also the taste should mix well with the Headbanger’s sourness...!!!...

What was your male like PANIKZ ???

nickman

Veteran
So I take it the male you found is actually a distant brother of those ICMAG cup placers of 2013-2014...???...
sorry for all the questions bro...

Thanks PANIKZ...

rolandomota

Veteran
Mine are here I will be starting them right now 12 12 only two though I hope I get some females if they are then they will be getting pregnant with some Freakshow..... a yes an arranged marriage lol the best kind of marriage no work involved finding a mate ....

indagroove

Veteran
Pretty stoked to be testing these. I love me some Grapefruit long time. One of my first plants ever 25 years ago, turned out to be a wonderful heavy grapefruit smelling aroma, and I've been looking for something similar for a while. Will be popping these in a few weeks, once I finish my current cycle. Thanks PANIKZ!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (48).jpg
    Screenshot (48).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 73

Perpetual Nooch

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]C4DD x OPG
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Package received.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Cloneman

Veteran
NL#2 x Chem x OPG and GF x Chem x OPG received last week (thanks), will start the GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit in the next couple of days...

Saro01

Hello, I'm not sure if you have found a home for your testing or not, but I have room to help out. I would be very pleased and it would be my pleasure to help out in any way I can. Just let me know if theres anything I can do for you. Thanks so much.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
:peek:

picture.php

soon my man...VERY SOON....mega thks..i wont let cha down...have had them..just busy here in the FLA,and a 7 year old....:comfort:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Found Paddi’s and Nickman’s threads.....did the other testers not follow thru or maybe I just cannot find the grow logs?

Interested on how all of these turned out