What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ivar The sneaky, stealth growbox @66w SiL

bajson

That looks like a pretty heavy metal bowl.

Maybe try re-weighing it in beer/solo cups.

Your scale may lose accuracy with such a heavy container.

You can test/calibrate your scale with quarters...
Its actually a pretty thin metal bowl and the scale is accurate enough for my needs.
Nice show, enjoy the product.
Any plan for the next run?
Thanks alot. Iam waiting for the seeds to sprout now. Three plants this time, Auto viking tropical, Auto viking blue and the Auto viking ak47 again, casue i really digg that stuff. Citrus taste and a great high that is very mellow and uplifting at the same time.
Cool cab and great grow. Congrats.
Thank you sir. :tiphat:

bajson

Lets begin the next round of plants then, shall we? The Auto viking blue, or blueberry was the first to pop up from the soil and then the Ak47 a day or so later. The Auto viking tropical did germinate but never got past the surface unfortunatley, gave up on it today and dug it up and planted a new seed of the same strain. Lets hope this one is stronger, this is the first seed from Nordenseeds wich didnt make it up for me.

Auto viking blue.

qva0Wro.jpg

Auto viking ak47, this one is a bit bigger allready.

cEaFciF.jpg

This time around iam gonna adjust my ph with ph down and start to feed a little earlier but with a more gentle dosing.

:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love a cabinet named after “ Iver The Boneless””,,,,,s2

PCBuds

I want to race you to 6 inches.

I've got a head start @ 3" but she's 6 weeks and one day old. Lol 😆

First one to 6" wins!!!

bajson

Time for an update. The second seed of Auto viking tropical didnt want to germ for me either. So i decided to drop a seed of the Auto viking thor (amnesia), same as last round. And 2 days later it was breaking soil, probably some old seeds the tropical ones. Oh well here she is, the newborn beauty to the left, blueberry in the middle and ak47 to the right.

Vd5Su7O.jpg

Today at day 14 ish for the bigger plants i started their first round of bondage.:bashhead:

Blueberry.

wJdEEUN.jpg

Ak47.

nDMjJWP.jpg

Thats all for now.:tiphat:

bajson

Things are moving along in the cab, the big plants got their first feeding with about 0,5 ml/l of biozbizz grow and 1 ml/l of algamic. The Blueberry wich curled under a bit didnt quite like it as much as the AK47 wich took it better.

687uAXK.jpg

The result of the lst is pretty impressive i gotta say.:biggrin:

Y0UYHol.jpg

And to finish of this update a pic of the Amnesia.

tdKw9ef.jpg

:tiphat:

bajson

So the blueberry is looking kind of sad, just an overall droppy look and the leaves feel kind of frail to the touch. Some lower leaves are starting to get some spots on them, she also have a bit of a yellow look going on. Looking for some help and advice here. I ph my water to around 6-6.5 but been giving her straight water since her first feeding wich she didnt like that much, but is she just getting hungry now?

dKG4NHS.jpg,

Some of the lower leaves wich i picked of.

AmMDbM2.jpg

The bigger leaves dont have any spots on them but just an overall sad look to them.

YeHWJ67.jpg

The Ak47 is looking way happier and is also growing quite abit faster now it seems. Here is a leaf i picked from her.

ikviO4P.jpg

The gang

MDQj6tU.jpg

Any ideas?

PCBuds

How's your calcium/magnesium?

Did you put any lime in your grow media?

This is a pic of calcium deficiency...

PCBuds

You can get Cal/Mag as a liquid and spray it on or put it in your water but it's expensive.

I got a 35 lb. bag of garden lime for $7.
I asked them if they had a smaller size because I only needed about a cup, but they said it's so cheap they only have the big size.

It's probably too late for lime now for you if that is your problem but liquid CalMag might help.

Different strains have different requirements.

Latest posts

Latest posts